ambush costs

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by General D, May 14, 2011.

1. Ace

Ace Member

Wow, cheers for getting past that many ambushes, I often get tired after 5 or 6 haha

I never stack over 5 ambushes unless they're worth less than a million each, huge waste of cash.

2. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

I couldn't resist the first one cost 200 or 300 thousand the last one cost 10 mil. He set them off then they were back to being cheap again so I stacked them again. I attack him all the time now and he can't do anything but punch or set off 2 or 3 ambushes before he backs off. Maybe he'll wise up and let the clock reset.:rolleyes:

3. alka

alka Banned

I don't know why you give him advice. After all, him and his mummy are always telling us what a great player he is. If he ain't sussed the game by now, he never will. :p

4. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

Great with a credit card. 74 days and he's level 599. Another month and he'll be joining his mummy on the leaderboard. I guess I better enjoy him while I got him, soon he'll be untouchable by us lowly working peasants with no credit.:p

5. Jager

Jager Member

Setup one or more ambushes to foil XXXXXXXXX weak attack strategies.It will cost you $1,811,388,399 and 2 stamina to prepare this next ambush. Gotta love those hit list riders, one ambush and I lose more than half the profit.