Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Akkhunter1, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Am I the only one to notice how some of the games are richer then the others? Richer as in, players have more income, more in the hoard, bigger bounties. For example lets compare VC and LCN, in LCN you dont see alot of 20 and 30 trillions flying up all the time, in VC they seem to happen ALOT more. In LCN you dont see people with base bounties of 10 or 20+ trillion, in VC you see alot of 10 trillion or more base bounties, and only 1 base bounty over 20 trillion, lol most know who im talking about, anyways what i have always wondered is why it seems like there is more money over in VC? I have always thought that was that way because of how the games were made. But then i go compare VC and PC, similar in much aspects, PC does seem to have alot of people with alot of cash, big bounties, and high income. But once again, VC does seem to have more money flowing through the players. Recently on PC i have noticed bounties and incomes that are just as much or close to being the same as those on VC. Anyways, to wrap it up, it all is in the first sentence i said, does anyone else notice how some of the games are richer then the others?

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

The income structure in all the games is completely different. Some of them are pretty silly like ZS and LCN ....but it would get a bit boring if all the games were the same

3. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

The PC and the VC income system seem the closest to being the same. I really dont like the ZS income system at all, come on, 30+ days to upgrade to a level 4 building? And for what a few million more income? I like the LCN system some, only thing i dont like about it is how much the building costs add up after a few 10 bunch purchases. The PC system is good, though i hardly ever buy income on PC. I think that the VC income system is the best by far, there is more empire to buy in areas, and they take a while to get pricy, which is good. When i was working on my income, i bought 1k of everything in muspell and for some of them, it was only around 450 billion for 1, which is 4.5 trillion for 10, and 4.5 trillion for 10 propertys when you have already bought over 750 of them is very cheap considering. Only thing i notice is that in the GT areas, the prices jump up fast on empire, but thats because the income they give is good, but when ever there is a new empire in a GT area i buy like 100 of them so i can go back later when i have more money to buy alot. I only have 1 GT unlocked, im around 25 levels or so from unlocking aflhiem GT, I think thats the 2nd GT area if not some one correct me, i dont have access to the game right this minute. But i have heard from players that have 3 and 4 GT areas unlocked that some empires cost upward of 30 trillion for 10, but by the time that most players get that many GT areas unlocked, they should have a good amount of cash flow to support the higher empire prices.

4. Eraser

Eraser Member

There are a lot more things to spend your money on in the other games vs ZS. You have thousands of items needed, so you spend money on buying items and crafting, And you get to buy more than one property. ZS we need a max of 84 items at level 3000, Less than 10 players over both networks to reach this level so far. This is a number that you can fill with limited items, and we dont need to craft anything at all, excpet in the lower levels, under 400 or so where crafting is the only way to reduce your Upkeep.

5. I think LCN and ZS are the best money systems/structures, there are a lot more bounties thus more fun lol