alternating events BA & FWs

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by RainSunGone, Oct 15, 2014.

1. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

Battle Arena Details
    Begins:Fri Oct 17 18:00:00 PDT,
    Faction War Details
    Start Time:Fri Oct 17 10:00:00 PDT
    idk about any1 else but it's getting hard to decide which event i want to dump UN on when they seem to overlap more and more...
    how about alternating events every other weekend starting on friday since upcoming changes to BA will drag it out to 3days...
    i personally think it will benefit players as well as Kano from a business standpoint...
    chime away peeps ;)

2. I think it's a great idea :)
    I vote yes !!!!

RainSunGone and Motivation like this.
  3. Motivation

Motivation New Member

I agree with this, Kano is still making the money just allows the player to participate in both events without having to choose...
    Motivation - Level 1937 - Joined 272 days ago

L1LOne and RainSunGone like this.
  4. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

agreed.
    5 stars.
    The events wear you out. As it is 3 day calendars, weeklong calendars, Ba's and FW's each on their own tend to end up more of a job than fun. Adding BA and FW at the same time and you meet yourself coming and going. Not to mention either you choose one or the other or you split your attention awkwardly. Talk about a huge UN investment if you try to do both, Most folks can't/won't do that.

RainSunGone likes this.
  5. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i don't spend FPs for either, so it doesn't matter to me. but i guess i can see if i wanted to where it would be a problem. it might not be a bad idea not to have both events running at the same time.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Being there are 4 games, wondering if it even could be done, maybe one week FW,AW,GW and SW, and the next week the arena's???? Calendar on an off weekend would be good also.

RainSunGone likes this.
  7. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

5 Stars here as well. - Would be nice if they didn't overlap...

RainSunGone likes this.
  8. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

5 stars, its getting to be a bit much .

Kirsten and RainSunGone like this.
  9. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i can see where this would be easier for the player base, especially if they play more than one game

Kirsten likes this.
  10. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Bumping this request up. It's good for everyone.

Kirsten and Jon Thomas like this.
  11. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i could care less about this. if i can't play, i can't play. if i can, i do.

12. RainSunGone

u cared enough to post ;) just think the events could be layed out better, if people have to choose then kano's missing out on $$$...

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Im surprised kano hasnt chimed in on this one yet....5 stars here, although the overlapping has very little effect on me if any at all....still a great idea for all

14. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

it just seems like there's always someone complaining about something. the event schedules haven't changed since they've been released. just like other aspects of the game, i do what i can when i can and i don't expect changes to be made just because they would be better for me.

15. RainSunGone

oh my bad i thought this was the idea's section to help better the game for every1... what was i thinking...

AlterEgoT and Kirsten like this.
  16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ha, Ya such a bad boy :rolleyes:

RainSunGone likes this.
  17. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

yes, this is the ideas section. i have an idea. if you want it your way, go to burger king.

18. RainSunGone

lol, thats the best u could come up w/... no big suprise since u contribute nothing...

19. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

And lots of things HAVE changed since the game started....if the guys n gals at kano used your thought process we'd all be catching our own bounty and getting 3 skill points per level still. Nobody is asking them to change things to suit one person, its a fair change that could benefit alot of olayers

AlterEgoT likes this.
  20. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

honestly i prefer ba if there ia an overlap but with fw it is not a minute by minute event so i can do both.kano has a schedule atleast i know when the next fw is and a general idead of ba date .leave it alone

Gogolak likes this.