[VC] Alternating Arenas

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

This idea came from another thread and since i think its a half decent one i figured i would post it for all....How about having 2 arenas? One would be the way it is now and the next would be one of total anonymity. that way we could have our choice of which one we wanted to play since everyone seemed to be split about making it totally anonymous. the arenas run every 10 days or so and alternating them would also break up the monotony a bit and for those that only play one of them it would also give you more time to save up fps and give you something to look forward to. they run so close together now that its not really a big deal anymore...thoughts? suggestions? lovers? haters?

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Going to hold off on voting as this one is interesting..just not sure what to think yet.

3. Eraser

Eraser Member

not "lovin' it because the participation is already so low, why split up?

The arena is already anonymous, with a choice of revealing.

so I dont get the need.

I think more ideas of how it could be "more anonymous" is what you're looking for.

I seen a post recently about being able to change your arena character, that would help a ton, as that is one way to distinguish between higher levels.

4. Demonik1

participation is low because of the split views on it...the arena is running every 10 or 11 days as is and adding a variation of it may bring more into it altogether and over a 2 arena period im sure the total will be higher cause people that already play the one thats in place like it already and will most likely enjoy the anonymous one as well...all im sayin is it couldnt hurt anything to try it out a few times...might even sell more fps and im sure kano would love that haha

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Seriously, can we keep this on topic. The removed posts have nothing to do with this idea.

6. It's an interesting idea, i'd vote for it :)

7. Toker

Toker Member

I guess I dont Get it. Annoymous how? like We just hit att and randomly att someone? It seems pretty annonymous now with being able to choose differant names.

8. Demonik1

as it is now, its not that anonymous. once you know someones avatar and kill reward its pretty easy to figure out who people are regardless of what they name themselves. so, different avatars, no searching, kill reward not revealed and so on...completely anonymous free for all...not gang A versus everyone else

9. big john klad

big john klad Member

lol why demonik1 you know toker won't like that no pimp portection for him

10. Toker

Toker Member

Ya Because they can stop people from attacking me right john? I didnt realize they had so much control of these games. Say What you want I still rank High when they miss an arena...............And Demonik, That doesnt sound bad I guess. I never really look at the avatar to see who someone is or Judge off their reward so It wouldnt be much differant for me. How would the attacking work? Like I asked before if there is no names or searching, Is it just an att button you click and the game randomly generates a person to be attacked? does it alternate with each attack? am I never hitting the same person twice? Just some more imput before I cast a vote.

11. Demonik1

you would be given either a random name, number, whatever and a random avatar that is different from your current one or maybe you could choose one yourself...the battle list would appear the same as it does now