[ZS] Allow players to hide from bullys

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by soundguy, May 8, 2012.

1. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Why play the game at all?

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Roflmao!!~!!!

3. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

Because of the issues with alts going on in these games. They used their alts and their main to bully their targets.

Plus, you do have some have a number of attacks and all that in a week. I know someone in VC have been attacked by the same person more than 1000 times in less than a week, more than 500 axe slaps, and numerous bounties. Maybe something could be done for the player being attacked could be safe from overkill from that person.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

2.6 from 14 voters.Not very promising.

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

It wouldn't matter if it was 10 from 50 voters. Kano will never do anything in this area. There's a heap of these "bullying" threads now and Kano make a point of staying clear of everyone of them.

6. polishpimp

Whats ridiculous is that u r trying to compare a game that rewards slapping hitting and killing as much as u can to a real life situation, GET A GRIP!

7. polishpimp

I believe they already have something like this...its called either not logging in or not healing! If u dont want to get your butt kicked then dont heal and do adventures and helps Are u serious that u want to be able to block who u deem is a "bully" while u go out and attack someone else? LMAO .......nothing like having your cake and eating it too...eh? While were at it...... I'de like to have only the bountys i collect count as double, TY!

8. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Agree totally with Polish. Already 80% of the players hide. What you want to kill the games the rest of the way?

9. As far as I'm concerned there is only one true from of bullying even remotely possible on any FIGHTING game and that is the use of Alternate accounts. When you are battling someone in your range (on your fightlist) and suddenly you are chain listed by the persons main account which is 500, 600,700, ect,ect levels above you, that is bullying but other than that... suck it up, its a game... play it.

1 star

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  10. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

I agree with alka. If a lowbie, punches / attacks a high level player. Then they should be dealt with just like any other player. Sorry but anyone that punches me, ends up dead. I welcome all punches as well ;D

11. Here's where I stand on this, there's one thing I don't agree with and that's alternate accounts abusing one person there's no call for something like that and that is abuse and should be dealt with severely.

Everything else in my opinion is fair game, at the end of the day people are using the features in the game that are available to them, such as the ability to Attack, bounty, pistol whip/punch/axe slap etc. etc. There are no rules in the game to state that these features are limited, there are already limits in place such as only being able to attack one user 5,000 times per day and only allowing punches/PW/AS every hour.

There are counters in place to help people that may be struggling to stay alive, but I don't think anything should be done about people being 'bullied' I used to think so, but not now. It is what it is, My advice to anyone wanting such a feature is to embrace the gaming experience so what if you die some or lose a few battles, they are just another stat, and I doubt it comes to the point where your game is unplayable, just IMO :)

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

2.8 rating from 19 voters.Really not looking promising for all the right reasons.Basically,there's 1 in-game message that is perfect for this. "If you can't take the heat,get out of the kitchen!"Any "idea" how this would completely wreck the games?There would be no point in playing if this went through or anything like it.

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You saw the light :) Perfect post.