[ZS] Allow players to hide from bullys

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by soundguy, May 8, 2012.

1. soundguy

soundguy New Member

Allow players to hide from abusive players that won't leave them alone. A player can purchase a hiding place and can remain hidded as long as they don't attack or punch the bully. Once hidden, the bully shouldn't be able to find or see the player they have been harrassing. (this should prevent the link from being passed to others) If an attack happens the player should have to wait several days before they can buy another hiding place. An exception would be the hitlist. If the bully is on the hitlist the player should be safe to attack them.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Similar ideas brought up and shot down.Really don't see this happening.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

And this is so 1 sided.1 star for obvious reasons.

5. big papa Grendall

big papa Grendall New Member

no way this isnt barbies these are fighting games

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I hear farmville is nice this time of year 1 star. Either get beat or build up and come back at them. All fighting games are like this you will always have bullies and the bullies will always get it dealt right back once you pass them and beat them at there own game.

7. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I gave it a 10 because I know something does need to be done when it comes to high levels going after lower level players.

I don't agree with "If the bully is on the hitlist the player should be safe to attack them." though. You touch someone on the hitlist, it's their right to come back and kill you.

This is one area where Kano take the stance of it they don't acknowledged it, it's not happening. It wont be changed. Ever.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

We actually agree on something,so this must be bad if we actually agree.

9. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

there is NO such thing as bullying, only playing within the limits of the game. if something is being done to a lower level by a higher level, it is because its allowed and a part of the game. deal with it or dont play, its just that simple. no rating at all

10. alka

alka Banned

40 attacks a day and you think that's bullying!!!
    In the days when apps were for players, you would be lucky to play for 10 minutes a day if you messed with the wrong people.
    If you can't take the heat, get out the kitchen!

11. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

You should try Mafia Wars. It is much safer game for you lol

12. Dani Rigby

Dani Rigby New Member

bullying?

well i am a relatively new player and i have had the same dude 3 times my level attacking me everyday several times..i dont see this as bullying. i see it as encouragement to increase my strength to make that person my bitch.. if you play a fighting game then expect to have to fight

13. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

the only way you could class as bullying from my lcn experience is if there same level as you and stronger
    so they attack u all day
    but you can ambush them and as above gives you an incentive to get strong and do same back to them

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Sorry King,but I have to disagree.That isn't bullying either.The only bullying is happening in clan/mob,when higher levels try to tell lower levels how to play and not to play,or face being declanned and chainlisted.That is the only real type of bullying.Just being attacked though,that isn't bullying.That's just incentive to get stronger and turn the tables.

15. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

thats ridiculous Lord i f you went to school everyday and someone beat u is that bullying or just incentive to be stronger
    if you are chained daily by the same player in your fight range just cos hes stronger and there is others he could fight instead in my opinon thats bullying
    im talking about lcn which maybe diffrent in game play

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

All the games have the same core features,including traps/rigs and counters/ambushes.Being attacked by someone super strong for your current level,is only incentive to get stronger.That isn't a bully.

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I can't believe this comes from an experienced player like yourself,King.If someone is super strong for their level,more power to them.That's not a bully.Now if this super strong player tries to dictate to others how to play their game,THEN it's being a bully.Just being super strong for the current level isn't.But I wouldn't put it past Kano if they cater,once again,to the weaker whining players.

18. alka

alka Banned

What a ridiculous analogy of a problem. If I went to school and got beat up all day!!! School is for learning not fighting!!!!
    LB is spot on. The player needs to ask why the player at his level is stronger. What skills need to be added to combat the problem.
    However, there is another system. Check to see how fast the player is levelling against yer own play. Chances are in a few weeks the guy will be out of range, so don't change yer game play over one player.
    Never message a guy you suspect of bullying you because you are giving that player a bookmark. Trust me, I have lots of bookmarks!!
    It's easy to stack all skills into one area and be strong so chances are you'll never prevent all types of players attacking you.
    As I said b4, if you can't stand the heat....................... or go plant some seeds

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It should also be mentioned,and anyone that has even minimal experience with Kano games knows this,that the stronger you are than your opponent,the less XP is gained.If someone attacks weaker players in range,that's actually hindering the stronger player since the XP would be low.This was posted in ZS not LCN,so the attack limit is 40 in 24hrs,and 20 of those with 0 payouts.It's called ambushing.It's there for a reason.Personally I think ZS allows too many ambushes,but that's something else entirely.

20. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

in my vast PC experience and lesser VC experience, and being a target for months at at a time in PC from a stronger but close level opponent , on 4 different occasions, keeping my head down and plugging along till I get past their offense , mind you it can take months lol, but it can be done, and then when I could win , the counters would start against me , NOT Fair lol so no satisfaction in that department :p