Allow access to "How to play" before actually play a challenge

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Sergejack, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Sergejack

Sergejack New Member

How to play doesn't show until you've clicked "Play again" for a challenge.
    Since "How to play" is the only place were recharge time is told, it would be nice to be able to read it before hand.

Jon Thomas likes this.
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Good suggestion Sergejack and would be a quick fix. Keep an eye out and we'll look to get that fixed up in the next day or so.

Welcome to the forums!

3. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

9 Months later I have to ask how's that going? : )

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I believe this change is in place, I'm looking at the Italy Rocket Launcher Shooter and there's a "How to Play" link right above the "Play Again" button.

Smack likes this.
  5. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

Is it it a option before you play it for the first time though? I mean if you already played it once then you don't need to see it really, but when I unlock a new challenge and goto my list of challenges i don't see anywhere I can view the How to Play option without actually starting the challenge.

Once I start the game I see it pop up, and during the game I see it over to the side I can click it and even once I finish it.. Shouldn't it be displayed where someone could read the rules without starting a game like this for the first time?

Maybe i over looked it but i didn't see it.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

If you have never played the particular challenge, the info screen pops up before you have to click on the "Play Now" button. This is how all of the challenges work (including the 3 day, weekly, and monthly calendars). You have to open the challenge first, but it hasn't actually started until you click on the "Play Now" button.