[Forums] Alliances

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

Because I play zombie slayer as my "main game" I am going to answer you with ZS vocabulary.

This idea wouldnt change who can go after your bounty. It would change, what you see in your feed. All of your alliance would be added to your feed, so You can help on all alliance booses, challenges, outbreaks, etc.

Only those who are not squad with you, will be able to go after your bounty. and they'll appear on your rivals list, just as your faction members do now.

He is simply asking for the rules that are already in place for factions, to be put into place for alliances.

2. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

thanks for clearing that up for me. I dont play ZS... but I had asked in an earlier post about adding an alliance's in the Group tab in PC and MW's.... as to get in bosses, challenges etc... as I used that tab 1st when I log on to a game...Armada/Syndicate's 1st and if Alliances were added they would b 2nd..then Clan 3rd... it would save a lot of time...guess I was reading more into it..thanks for getting me on the right page! At least I hope I am on-board now?

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Might have to start another thread for it I guess, but how about '2-3 guilds only in alliance with' out of the 10 can get your bounty, think nothing of the bosses etc., this would take care of non friends helping you but allowing your friends to get your bounty?

4. Eraser

Eraser Member

You've lost me Matt. Why so complicated?

It seems kano already has an awesome set of rules set there, that allows people to help you, and fight you, as long as they are in faction. Why not just extend the rules that are already there?

I dont get this mess about, not wantiing somone to help your boss, esp with all this boss limit bs in place.

If it has to be "just so" its never going to work, Friends with this one, not friends with that one, clan/squad with this/ not with that...

too much hub-bub for me.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I think how you stated it above yesterday post ERASER if DEV'S did add this a non friend and alliance would be able to hit your boss which had I no intention for, guilds yes don't have to be friends but how would really work? Non friends= can't see in feed "out of guild" someone posts BOSS link in feed for alliance guild they can then hit it? Needs to be tweaked the idea that is. Unless original part how started it stated only friends in alliance guild be able to help on the bosses etc.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Not really.....

I'm actually neutral on the idea.

Not for or against it.

No vote.

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

WEEEEAK!!! we all expect more from you tp, that was horsepoop! haha

8. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

His trolling was apathy itself this time. It worked to an extent :p

9. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

touche bacondude! reverse psychologicals, i like it :p

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

bump on the noggin, I gave up on this idea let's try again.