[Other] Alien Game

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by TabithaMoon, Apr 27, 2014.

1. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

We have Pirates, Vikings, Zombies, Mobsters ... There is SO much that can be done with aliens.

I don't mean cute little E.T. or 4' tall greys. It would be so awesome to have "Predator" style or "Aliens" style aliens.

It came up in a discussion so I thought I would post it here to see what others think. I have about a thousand ideas already rolling through my head about this and it was just mentioned 10 minutes ago. LOTS can be done with this for a new KANO game.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I remember when Kano asked the community years ago what type of new game would interest us. If memory serves, a lot of players suggested an alien game including myself. The beauty of it like u stated is that so much could be done with it. Unlike some of the other games, ideas for weapons, warriors and worlds are basically limitless without having to stray to far from either reality or commonly known lore. With all the ideas presented though...they came up/out with (KOT) kingdom of thrones.....lol. Im not sure how thats going these days....it sure didnt seem to have gotten off to a good start though.

I still like the idea of an alien themed game so I will give it 10 stars but I doubt I would play it though unless Kano promised to open it up a lot more and make it much less restrictive in terms of limits(at all levels), actually rewarded/promoted aggressive play and rewards increased exponentially despite level and jumps in XP. Even then it might be difficult to get me to play due to a history of what they promotes/sell and what they deliver on being 2 completely diff things.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  3. Eraser

Eraser Member

how is kings of thrones or whatever its called doing nowdays?

you know, that one that eat up all the resources to improve the current games?

I aint seeing much "kickback" into the original 4 games from a massive success from KOT.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Agreed Eraser LOL, as KANO being a small Indie Team "NO" new games.. I think I read into your post correctly..

5. ben

ben Active Member

i like the ideal why not a big 10 stars

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

just to make money i see 1 star from me.....

7. polishpimp

It would not surprise me in the slightest if Kano was working on another game few have shown interest in. Thinking they know what their players want/need more than the players themselves is their typical MO. Kano has been very quite lately and not much in terms of updates n upgrades which is much like it was before they dropped KOT on us. Heck....they still havent fixed the forums, for a company that sells/prides themselves on player communication/input, one would would think it a priority.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm just going to give my two cents here before we go off down Rampant Speculation Lane. ;)

We're not currently working on a new game, but for any gaming company that's always on our periphery. Don't misread that as "we're putting man hours into a new game" because we're currently focused on our current stable of games as well as making smartphone versions of them.

We have been rather quiet recently in terms of updates and new features however that's due to change shortly. As for fixing the forums I have some exciting news to share with you guys very soon! It's my own little "pet project" so I'm hoping to get that out ASAP.

9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i have to agree with you more there polishpimp...they need to start informing us on what is going on besides keeping quiet like they are makes you wonder what there plans are which is a good question hmm....

10. polishpimp

looking forward to a fix, had to log in twice and navigate around a couple things just to post this

11. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

Thanks for the input, Mi7ch! No rush in implementing anything new. You guys have your hands full as it is with all the changes you've been making and always monitoring the current issues. The ability to post new ideas and discuss them is appreciated.