[AJ] Confirm Cost 290 Bil New

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gina Di Vito Smith, Sep 10, 2011.

1. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

funny how he says that, and then changes his name. Hypocrite much?

2. I think he's just full of it...

Talks out of his arms more than me!

Maybe he wants to show ManGina just how excessive name changing is really done?

3. "PogMcFister [AJ] Boris Grishnikov Level 1371 ,3 hits Your booby trap was a success, you have killed Boris Grishnikov and earned 968 XP kano THANKS YOU FOR SHOPPING cos u got no cash"

I obviously do have cash otherwise i wouldn't be able to HL you 3 times or even set off a booby trap of yours.
    Then again i do forget that you don't actually know how to play this game, you level by boss eating and how do you do that? UN stam refills. I think you told me it costs arounrd 40UN per level for you but that was a while back though and you aren't clever enough to allocate your skill points efficiently to correct that so i guess it is roughly the same if not more UN per level. That's roughly £6 or 7 Euros per level for you.

so... Kano thanks YOU for shopping. Time to remortgage pog. or, oh.... i forgot, you won the bingo twice, woop de doo.
    WTG and waste it on a game you aren't any good at, you aren't paying to play you are paying to be mediocre.

4. You have killed Boris Grishnikov and collected their reward of $243,954,314,756.

Can haz bragging rights?

5. ty for that one ;)

6. im the beast

im the beast Member

I obviously do have cash otherwise i wouldn't be able to HL you 3 times or even set off a booby trap of yours.
    Then again i do forget that you don't actually know how to play this game, you level by boss eating and how do you do that? UN stam refills. I think you told me it costs arounrd 40UN per level for you but that was a while back though and you aren't clever enough to allocate your skill points efficiently to correct that so i guess it is roughly the same if not more UN per level. That's roughly £6 or 7 Euros per level for you.

boris just to let u know when she was level 700 or 800 it was costing her 30uns per level her and dill both got on the forum crying about it so im more thinking 50 or more..... close to 10dollars a level lol......mybe more then that and now that she dieing all the time its more like 20 dallors a level and im willing to make a bet on that..... any takers.lol

7. Ace

Ace Member

Who knows... I guess Kano is getting the reward for all of their hard work... I just hope they don't thank only her :D