[VC] Adventures not giving Gaming Points

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Solidbond, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Solidbond

Solidbond New Member

Anyone else having this problem? I've done all my daily GP tasks, but I'm showing as having no GPs for Adventures, even though I've used 3000 energy on them. I've tried this on both Kanoplay and FB and the same thing is happening

2. Solidbond

Solidbond New Member

Just tried again, and for some reason it's started giving me the points

3. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

You were likely hitting an adventure that did not count towards gamer points. You can find this info in the help section........Gamer points are only earned when doing Adventures with less than 100% progress or which are located in the most recent area to be unlocked. If you're wondering why your Adventure GP isn't going up, check to see if a new area is available!

Justin the killer and Kirsten like this.
  4. Solidbond

Solidbond New Member

No - I was doing them in the last unlocked area, where I only have the first 2 adventures available. It was only after I moved to a different area and then back again that I got the GPs though

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sounds like there might have been an issue with the game recognizing that you had moved on to a different Location...let us know if you have any more trouble collecting your Adventure GPs and we'll look into it. :)

6. Solidbond

Solidbond New Member

Thanks for your help, I'll let you know if there are any more problems, but I have actually completed to 100% both the available adventures, as I reached the location some days ago, and it has been working fine until today!

7. amadeus

amadeus Member

Piggybacking on this discussion, I was just notified that I only achieved 29% of my last Seasons gamer points. I don't buy that. If I'm not in a Guild, where can I see my cumulative gamer points during a Season ? Thanks.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This is an interesting question. Gamer points really only matter if you're in a guild. I have a feeling that there is no way to check the totals on a weekly basis unless you're in one, but I may be mistaken.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I might be wrong but I think that the Guild interface is the only place to track that on a weekly basis. You can of course check your daily GP in the notification bar. I'll double check with the developers to make sure it's not hiding anywhere. :)

amadeus likes this.
  10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

And your cumulative total from the date you started playing shows up on your profile page so that you can track progress towards those achievements, but I think you can only see daily totals and the total earned to date, nothing in between (like weekly).

11. amadeus

amadeus Member

Thanks Jared. The ability to monitor GP's would be welcome outside of Guilds.

12. amadeus

amadeus Member

From Jared's comment above : GP's don't matter for non-Guild members ? Then why do them ?

13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

of course they matter if ya by yourself,

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

There are 16 personal achievements tied to gamer points is why.
    Capturegps.PNG

amadeus, Zoonie and Kirsten like this.
  15. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

As well as JADES reason you also get bonus XP at the end of a season. If you, as a non-guild player, had got all your gamer points in for the season you get a whopping 5% of the XP needed to level. If you had been a member of the winning guild on the Gamer League table you would get 50% of the XP needed to level (10% for the guild at the bottom of the league). Not a very good reward for the dedicated members of a guild playing 7 days in a row and perhaps getting up in the middle of the night to get your points in early on the last day. Compare this with the payouts for Battle Arena where even the lowest reward (top 250ish) gets 10% more XP PLUS 1 Favor Point PLUS 10 x income.

amadeus likes this.
  16. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i don't worry too much about GPs myself. i like the extra XP and SPs for achievements, but it's really low compared to what else you actually have to do in the game to level up. i'm a daily player for over 3 years, but i never worried much about GPs.

amadeus likes this.
  17. allan sørensen

allan sørensen New Member

Have same problem,

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You have to be in your latest location for them to count, before you go back to an old location.