[PC] Adventure Help

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Gunny from PC, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I do not usually agree with Pimp but he seems to be one that actually gets it. Thank You

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

And rob a player that could have gained something from that...

3. If that person was not available to help that person they could help someone else. So may I make a suggestion. Since we want to keep adventure help at helping 30. Why don't we just reduce all of the other helps mentioned in previous posts down to 30 as well every 22 hours. Lets reduce the number attacks that you can do on a bounty to only 30 with no healing allowed. While that person is on the bounty they cannot attack or play any other portion of the game. Lets limit the number hits on a boss by your help to 30. Then we will only let members that are in your armada to attack. You can attack your boss as many times as you want. You can only get help from people in your Armada on one boss per day. Be sure and keep all other settings for bosses the same.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
  4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Please remember to stay on the original posting. And no trolling or jabs at other players or forum accounts they use to hold. I will edit those postings out only if i can if i can't edit it to make sense i will remove your whole posting thank you

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I gave my opinions, they may or may not carry an weight , they are just my opinions, and IMO I do not see the need for more, thank goodness it is not up to me or anyone else but kano :)

6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i give it a 10, it helps everyone involved in one way or another....that should pretty much guarantee that it will never happen xD

7. L2K Greasepalms Ed

L2K Greasepalms Ed New Member

I give this 10 stars and do not see how it can throw the game out of balance.Seems to me everybody would want to help there clan members even without being rewarded.I have over 3,000 clan members because even though my clan is full I accept requests from smaller members so I can try to help them out. It seems to me that some of the bigger members are afraid somebody might catch upto them.I say you should never be to big to assist the small guy.

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I for one take in any new player that sends me a request, I go so far as to send requests to the ones in chat taking flak there, and I do not need clan but I know it can be tough to get enough clan, so for me it is not about that, I just don't see the need. Again just my opinion , entitled like everyone who comes to the forum, I don't know if it would cause an imbalance I am not a dev or a computer tech person in the slightest.

9. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

The point in my giving it a "10" is so I can help more clan....buy the time I help my Armada , the alliance, the those that help me, it leaves lil clan that I may help in Adventures...30 is just not enough...I would like to help more so they may advance their Pirate/Mobbie that's the only 2 apps I play but the adventure/Job help is the same in both apps...30 is the max :( its not always about one's self...I am wanting to help others with nothing in return..called "Paying it Forward"

The Challenge help is not the issue in this Thread..I was simply using the Challenge help as an example as how the could maybe use the same method for the adventure's...guess I shouldn't of brought up the Challenge help..as its taking this Thread off topic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.