[LCN] Addressing Player Concerns

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Scoughman, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @JADES I respect that you are a high level VC player, but this is an LCN thread, and unless I'm mistaken, you don't even play. You do have a low level account, but I surpassed that level in under 12 hours a couple years ago. I'm just sayin!!!

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter what game I play or not, it was a direct answer to her question.

Sir Opinion Alot and Kirsten like this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

True it does not matter which game, someone play, Jades was being helpful as he usually is , anyway, his knowledge of what goes on in the forum, as many of us are,who are not tied to just one game, know . :)

Sir Opinion Alot and JADES like this.
  4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

so true Kirsten, Jade got all the right to express his thoughts, even tho he dont play he understands the concept and issues that occur in LCN like most of us have played a few times in the other apps just cause we dont always play or havent for a year or 2 dont mean we havent messed with here and there.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You have to wait out the 17 hours. I believe when enter your set in 72 hours of war mode, no backing out until then.
    Owner of syndicate can go into settings after the 17 hrs and change it, just ride it out.

6. :mad::mad::mad:
    WELL SPOON FEEDING THEM AND MAKING THEM INTO MONSTERS IS VERY UNACCEPTABLE WHAT IT TOOK ME FIVE YEARS TO BUILD ONLY TOOK LESS THAN 90 DAYS FOR A CERTAIN PERSON TO PASS ME IN LEVELS KANO EITHER YOU FIX THE PROBLEM OR IM GONE! IS THAT ANY KIND OF RESPECT TO YOUR PLAYERS WHO HAS KEPT LCN GOING FOR SO LONG I'M THINK NOT!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: HELL YEAH I MAD AS HELL!

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I doubt there is anything they can do at this point, and they are not loyal to anything but Money :(

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

There was a word about increasing the stats of location and boss drops. There is any update on this? Eta?

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Our goal would be to look at this before the next Location is out and package it in with that. No ETA on new Location but there will most likely be another one this year.

This would be for Locations going forward, retroactively increasing Location/Boss item strengths would likely have some issues associated with it that would make that change trickier to push through than adjusting the curve for future releases.

MobMan and Scoughman like this.
  10. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks for the heads up, then I just don't bother anymore in the last location with crafting and making drops for elite/optimals.

11. Elodie

Elodie Member

well there's been a bunch of queries lately for new features that would be good to add and sadly nothing has been addressed back from the devs which makes me blab once again on here on the off-chance the devs will bother read: its all good to add lots of ways to make players pay more $$ you need to earn to keep this game going, however those features add nothing to most of the rest of us players who pay less or no cash it only takes a minute to read their ideas (adding some extra familia slots for example to name one from a few) just one though: if you only cater for a handfull of high spenders and ignore the majority (the minions that spend nothing) how much fun will it be for those high spenders to play against 100 players once everybody else is gone? there wont be any purpose for them to play anymore either soon and they will be gone bored with nothing left to do. Just a though.. maybe the devs should respect and listen to the freeloaders the same way as the big spenders they do matter and they are not just for Christmas :p

12. Sir Opinion Alot

the main problem has came out due to the dramatic increase in items stats each week compared to items staying close to about the same for along time just different items came out, now the crates are reaching 1000 total in att and def, which is really insane, and the limited items reaching 700 or more, these numbers increase dramatic and with this it makes you have to spend constant to be competitive. Your crates should run longer than what they are, its time to put limits on how many limited items you can buy 100 max something like that, if that does not float your boat its needs to be made where its progessively increase the % of the items you can you and base this off of a year benchmark saying anything under 1 yr you can only use 20% of total power. Or give active yearly % to your fighter like 10% fight boost if you have 500 days of consective gamerpoints done, things like this 20% for 1000 days played, there are so many ways to offset the problem of people just buying power. If buying power is all the game is based around it will die that is what killed mafia wars and why half of them are here.........

Elodie and Sandy Barrows like this.
  13. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Do you ever get the impression that you are talking to yourself ? Nothing is being addressed at all
    Even if you have nothing to say Devs at least pop in and s YOU ARE READING OUR DAMN POSTS !!
    This is beyond belief - nothing is being dealt with - the lagging the cheating / the alt accs or whatever we call them of late
    None of the suggestions are being implemented - what are you actually doing to maintain the game ?
    I for one am sick if reading about the updates to the mobile app - which is crap !
    Can you not get a grip and sort the important stuff - haven't younoticed how few are bothering to even come into forum of late - because you ignore their input ? - this is a joke of late

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There's a post that will be coming very soon about some further changes that are being applied. I know it's frustrating to wait on news but we want to make sure stuff is going to come out when we say it's going to come out. Needless to say there is some cool stuff being worked on, but I figured you folks would like a little less conversation, a little more action as the song goes.

MobMan and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  15. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Thanks Mi7ch - appreciate a response :)

mi7ch likes this.
  16. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Just curious, ETA on the post coming soon? and would it contain anything about maybe some raids that aren't rerun?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  17. Sir Opinion Alot

ok its the end of the month whats up kano we are waiting and a few are going to decide if they are going to stay or go based off your next actions so hope its a good one.......

18. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

We were going to drop some knowledge early this week, as the plans were there'd be a raid boss change in time for today's Cult of Abomination. However, SOMEONE on the team had to get married this month and we wanted to make sure we had enough time to thoroughly test the feature first. Our current plan is an update on Monday, and the feature out by the VC raid on Thursday.

19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Then it was better if you delayed the event with one week, however cant wait to hear the next excuse.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2016
    Backdoor Boo boo likes this.
  20. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Monday is labor day buds you all will be off!:rolleyes:

Gazember likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.