[LCN] Addressing Player Concerns

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Scoughman, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I think what kano is "" banking" on is our competitive nature that we will spend more to stay ahead of the new BIG spenders , who took three months to do what took long time players Years, then it is a win win for Kano and we are left looking like fools.

Backdoor Boo boo likes this.
  2. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

F........ That they can have their game not spending a cent rather go out in a blaze of glory then buy myself a game!

LCN Player and Kirsten like this.
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

So I guess in the beginning there were enough spenders. Then they dropped off so they made it so that the spenders have an advantage over everyone else, and hard work, playing smart, and skill allocation didn't matter anymore. Now we changing the terminology in the game to try to encourage all of us to get these "amazing" and "great" raid drops. I can't wait to see the other updates that are coming out that will increase my enjoyment.

LCN Player and Kirsten like this.
  4. LCN Player

LCN Player New Member

Yeah, I love seeing players in for 144 days at level 2000. I feel just great about the future of LCN just great about how the headstone will read. Bring in the CC players and drive out those of us who fought long and hard years to build up to levels over 5000. You sold us off and there is a LOT of talk of getting out. If you set up a separate section for the new CC, Cheat Mafia Wars by any other name, it would balance the game for those of us who have played a straight game. Glad you are making money. That is the reason for business. But you have the worst moderation of any board I known, as in worthless and have never ever once been of any help. LCN itself though has been a great game and it hurts seeing it being weighed down by excessive money going in on these new accounts. Skill, tactic, team play, none of it means anything anymore. You all sold us off, and i spent moderately to help the team in SW and for Raids but that was towards the team. I hate seeing LCN taken down the way it is, I am getting beaten by players in the game for two months. It was the last game I had planned to play after MW was sold off to the highest bidders.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Well said, and something many of us feel the same way.

6. Regardless of what we say nothing will be done. I understand business is top of the agenda here but jeez allowing people to spend $25,000 in a matter of 100 days and then make some of the people who been grinding away for 7/8yrs look stupid for all that time they spent and then to get bullied daily and drive them out the game, well I think after all the improvements which I agree have helped to some extent it's to no avail now as people are leaving and I don't know if others agree but with the income at current it's not really bothered with. I just hope Kano can see this and prevent further mess.

7. Eileen2468

Eileen2468 New Member

I agree Matt but sadly, it is way too late.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

All right, this person must be using an auto clicker bot or something.
    Almost 1000 attacks a minute since BA started!

Attached Files:

sable and TomcaT like this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

As we've been doing with other threads where the immediate discussion has moved on I'll be closing this one off. We will have more opportunities to discuss changes to the game in the future and if there's something you wish to bring up please start another thread about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.