[Forums] Adding Alliance to the Group drop down

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Angel or Not, Aug 29, 2012.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

There is big problem that could incur with this concept even though alliance with another guild, usually there is a person you do not care for in it, and if not your members would say it guaranteed. Would you like a enemy of your's to have free reign on your bosses?

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Ding Ding Ding.

Very interesting point.

3. LINCOLN-ECHO

LINCOLN-ECHO New Member

that is why we have limits set we can do it now just takes too long to do it is a very simple idea that should be looked thank you for your concern

4. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

not true..just cause your in alliance doesn't mean your clan with them all..everyone makes their own choices who they clan with so if yer NOT clan you wouldn't be able to help...mystery solved..lol

Alliances are for the good of the armada...cant make all 25 happy..but for the most part there for the Good of the whole. Just no attackin allie's, even though I have done an oops in my time..I am sorry!

you can only help Pirate's you are clan with...you can b allied and they would not b able to help in any way Bosses, challenge. adventures..all they could do is send you gift's ..that might make me add em..lol and I say might!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  5. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

lol...Point is incorrect!

6. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

you cannot get in anyone's boss, help in adventure's or challenges unless you are clan...Alliance or not and you dont have to b clan just cause you are allied..just to point that out...Gifts can b sent though with the alliance ties...and no elite help if yer not clan thru the alliance.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  7. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

This would help immensely when helping alliances. I give it a 10, And you're right, Angel...you can't help an alliance if you aren't clan. An armada member you can, but not an alliance.

8. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

9. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Linda and Matthew....if an enemy enters a guilds alliance hes USUALLY protected by a "no hit rule" out of respect for that tag.....I would NOT want him to have free reign on my boss or anything else ...It should be my choice who i share my boss with...If they are clan then its in the feed on the boss drop down...if not clan or guild too bad...its my boss and i will not share with an enemy that is in an alliance of my guild....no stars for me ...sorry !

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Dev's have better things to do than make YOUR job easier suck it up..... Use the tools you have available.

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

No idea who you are,but I have to agree with you.

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Agree with this also :)

13. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Wrong thread there Robert...do you play VC ?? If ...who are ya there ??? or is it too much of a challenge for ya ? I think they should remove your post ...!

14. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

It's Not about making my Job easier..it's about makes the Alliance's stronger..right now we list our Bosses in the Armada Alliance Feeds and it is not user friendly...and since your not Dev..who are you to answer for him..but thanks for your comment!

15. No matter if its a good idea or not ! Kano really need to focus on other more important things. There are many ideas out there that benefit more players than your idea does. But thanks for your Idea! :p

16. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

Well that's your opinion...think I'll let Kano decide what idea's need implementing...and seems like making the Armada more engaged with better communication will help evolve their concept of what the Armada's were conceived for...change is good...and although many are independent as it were...if Armada's had more to offer..might just become a magnet for future growth...as always thanks fer your response

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ultimately an idea being implemented is Kano's decision but they also look to see how the players feel about ideas, and believe me many ideas have been posted by so many of us, they sound good to the person who has the idea, or to most players or most players do not like the idea, but do not let that stop you or anyone else who has an idea, personally I have had a few, some were not something Kano implemented but a couple were.:)

18. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Since apparently your God now....should i start delivering my prayers to u?

19. polishpimp

ummmmm...this was an idea....so its posted in the section. sure sounds right to me

20. polishpimp

Great idea Angel. Anything that makes things easier and promotes sharing /camaraderie is a good thing. Kano has added other filters like this seemingly in a blink of an eye so I dont think this would take Kano long at all. TEN STARS!