[Forums] Adding Alliance to the Group drop down

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Angel or Not, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

In the main page there is an "event" drop down and a "Group" drop down, I would like to see "Alliance" added as one of the groups.

I can get to all my armada Bosses, Adventures, challenges etc to help...but when it comes to any alliance you have to go in the armada go to the feed and click on alliance and most don't post their boss links in there...whether it be not knowing how to make a tinyurl or just takes to much time...having access to our alliance's bosses or being able to help in there adventure or challenge from that drop down would be Great.

2. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i agree with you

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

People change armada's factions, guilds, etc, all the time and alot of players do not honor alliances, so I see no need for a drop down displaying it. 1 star

4. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

5. Don Jdog

Don Jdog New Member

Yes Angel well put i do see a great need for this especially if its your groups alliances you want to help out first :) Then you can go to the general populous for the remaining stams and what not. and its not about getting in more bosses its more about helping allies easier. I think Angel is asking for a easy way to interact with allies like being able to see and help with their helps and boss help etc.. ways to be more of a helping factor to our allies because not every one knows how to make tiny url links to request for help and such.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

With all the clan I have I never am at a loss for any help or bosses to do , in fact I hit the limit for adventure or challenge help, gifting , pretty quick, I also have no alliance except to my large clan. but good luck with the idea

7. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

Its not a matter of ever being at a loss whether it b bosses adventure etc..its about helping make it easier for alliances to help each other out and make the Alliance stronger..

right now we post a lot of the Boss links in the Armada Alliance feed...but it takes a lot more time to go in there get the link hit the boss and start all over again if their are more the drop down is a one stop shopping so to speak

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

A boss sharing group is a much better way to share bosses I am in a slew of them.

9. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

Same concept here,as the Groups you speak off, but being in an Armada since its conception...I want to make my alliances stronger that's what ya do when you are in an alliance.."deny the enemy so to speak" but I understand your comments not having any alliances..your sorta a "free lance"... but ty so much for you input : )

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Pretty sure some will find that being "free lance" is a disadvantage in the long run UNLESS having very close ties with a powerful armada.

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

That being said,I can see your point wanting this,and it just might go through,but it just seems like more work for Kano that really will only make a small difference at best.

12. Jonathan_X

Jonathan_X New Member

I like the Idea it'll make things easier to sort through

13. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

And that's what I am advocating..alliances whether it b a new Armada or a well established one...there will always b Power in number's...and you can NEVER have to many Alliance's and the Stronger they are...well nuff said..lol

and what I am proposing would make it easier for alliances to share with each other is all...thanks!

14. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

you bet it would...thanks!

15. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

well it sure would help out the one's that do have alliances, there are some on the "Group" list I have never used...Inner Circle (yours)..Inner Circle (theirs)...maybe just replace one of the groups...it may not b as much work that way...(as addin one might)..just thinkin out loud..lol

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Maybe my definition of "free lance" was misunderstood so I'll try again.

Free lance not meaning a free lance armada but a free lance player not even part of a armada.

Those that don't join any armada will tend not to fare so good unless they got close ties to a powerful armada.

As I said I can see why you would want this to go through and it just might,but shocking as it might be it don't get my support :)

17. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

:cool:well makes me sad really but thanks anyway....lol

18. Eraser

Eraser Member

I am helping you lout with a 10 on this. But I must tell you... You have posted this in the wrong area!

Kano is working on the chats, and they are taking suggestions on the threads that are on "general discussions" section of each game.

This is not something that has to be filtered thru the community Kano has this on the table RIGHT NOW, so to speak.

Im sure they will read it here the same as they would read it there, always helps to have things in the right place tho.

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

As a free" lancer" , though actually in an armada of 2, I have absolutely no disadvantage , no lack of challenges help, adventure help, bosses to do, my alliance is to my clan as a whole ,I am not beholden to rules of an armada or an alliance in an armada, if I needed help in a situation, I have no shortage of good friends to help out , I do not like rules or having my hands tied, I want to play with no strings attached , Pw whip post are great lol

20. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

As I said I can see why you would want this to go through and it just might,but shocking as it might be it don't get my support :)[/QUOTE]

I gotta agree with Lord , I see no need , Kano needs to spend time on other things, form a group in fb with your armada alliances and take it from there