[All] Add to Mob, Clan.....

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Chen, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Chen

Chen New Member

Not to long ago there was a great change, I assume it was in all the games but I play Mob Wars and Viking clan.

The change was that when you go to someone's profile and want to send them an invite to join you it would actually send an invite code link instead of that useless and unwanted link to that person's FB profile...
    For some reason, that I really can't understand, it's back to sending the link to that person's FB profile.

I don't want to add friends I don't know on FB for games I want to add mob/clan to my game!!
    Change it back, or at least give us that option to send another player our code and not our FB profile link...

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

And I don't want to add strangers to my clan ,I want to know who I add, too many freaks out there in internet land. 1 star

3. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

CHEN wants it so no strangers get in his mob and he wants to know who is in his mob,, hes then given 1 star for this idea even though they agreed with him lmao
    i give a 10

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

No he does not want to them to be FB friends , :p he just wants to add mob with codes,only, that is a real stranger,Kano just changed it so you could see the FB profile cause alot were asking for that. He can just send his code out by copying and pasting ,FB is a social network, kinda defeats the whole idea of this being a social game. I am glad there are two options,this way everyone can choose their way.

5. Chen

Chen New Member

Hey, What I (she) mean is that when I want to add someone from the game to my clan/mob I go to their profile in the game and press the Add to mob/clan button.
    Today what it does is send that person a message "Lets be Mob allies, add me. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=?????????????"

What I want is that it will send a different link, one that is actually an invite to add up: https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/?invite_code=9E6B3E&language=en

It was like that for a very short period of time, but it was changed back