[VC] Achivements for time playing

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Akkhunter1, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

There should be achivements for every year that a player has played the game, like a achivement for 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, etc. The payouts would be 1k exp for every year you have played, 1k for 1 year, 2k for 2 years, 3k for 3 years, etc. Well, i really dont have much more to say about this.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think this has been brought up in some version before, but I think it's a good idea. To be honest with you, 1k in xps is a really small amount if you've been playing for a year on any kind of regular basis, but I think it would be nice if we get something. And I really don't see how this can throw the games "out of balance", not when there are opportunities from everyone to get a free level or two each month anyway, besides normal gameplay...

P. S. I am not one of the people that rates threads simply because of who starts them or who supports them.

3. alka

alka Banned

I'm beginning to think you are looking at old posts for your ideas.
    This is the second idea you've have in 2 weeks that had already been suggested by myself.
    Would it not be better to re hash the old post rather than us voting again?

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?5278-Daily-Rewards

BTW, Wonder Woman posted but failed to follow up the idea!!

Day 632: 20% Boost to Energy

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

1 star for copying ideas.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

6. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I searched for "time playing reward" in the search bar and i didnt see anything that suggested it, all i saw was posts that had one of those 3 words in it, but none suggesting rewards for time playing, and protecter, you cant bang on me for copying something i didnt know was already posted. At least i dont blame the search bar when i fail at the arena, unlike you do.

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

TWO ideas in 2 weeks that were already posted by the SAME player.

Seems VERY coincidental....too coincidental...

8. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Or that i forgot to check the first one, this one i checked but i didnt find any thing. And i find it funny how you didnt try to say that it was the search bars fault you didnt do good, because if you did, it would end up getting proved that the search bar is not whats making you die so fast, its that your weak as heck.

9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  10. alka

alka Banned

And as I've done here, I pointed out that it had already been raised.. :)

11. Eraser

Eraser Member

I dont like it too much...

I could see a bonus of some sort... but not an achievement. Just seems pretty cheap to have a a 1up on somone else for achievements leaderboard because you have been playing longer.

If you got the same number of achievements way faster wouldnt that make you better? not lesser?

Not rating this.

12. It doesn't appear to me that this is linked with the Daily reward system?

If you mean xxx Joined xxx days ago on your profile page, then I agree it should be rewarded for being an old time player, I recently just passed the 1000 day mark in LCN :)

Having said that I think daily rewards for longer consecutive days should be better too.

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

1 star, I do not like the idea so much. I have not missed one day in any of the 4 games I play and that is cause of my OCD , not cause I want an achievement lol

14. Pirate Clan: Joined 1155 days ago
    Viking Clan: Joined 1281 days ago
    LCN: Joined 1023 days ago

anything for me? :p

15. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Its a great idea Akk, dont listen to all the haters....the search feature here in the forums can be time consuming sifting through the garbage. Im pretty sure everyone in this thread has posted a similar idea to someone else. As long as you make an effort to search it your all good...the mods can merge the ideas if they wish....its what they do. I give it a 10 as achievements are always a good idea and nobody more worthy than the dedicated player.

16. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Haters??? seems a harsh word, if someone does not like an idea , it does not mean they hate it, I see no reason for it as we get a daily reward for being dedicated players , as it is, but hate the idea, no not hate, just not excited about it.

17. ok just my idea for this ..
    after each 7 day we get something special, such as 1davy jones point, free ticket for lottery, a random rare drop, skill points, +100,+50,+25% attack boost, +100+50,+25% defense boost,x1 of our income , and much more ....!

attack and defense boost can be used only in one fight(if have more, can use in more than 1 fight, but this would be as something if the person want to enable or disable, once he had enabled it and used it on fight it gone.. also defense once enable ands someone attacked him its gone)

18. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

It's a 1 for me. Now if you were to say an item of some sort that everyone can possibly get over time then i am in agreement with. tier levels items for days completed. The longer the days you play and do not miss you go to the next item and so on. Until you screw up and miss a day and you start over to reach to the next item.

19. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

who cares if its already been raised, apparently it got lost in the mix and good ideas should never die...10

20. Eraser

Eraser Member

you know after reviewing this.... I have to say, This is already in game!!!! Its called Gamerpoints achievements!!!!!!

No its not a direct relation to the number of days your account has on it, but that dont mean you played every single one of those days either.

okay, okay, so really there isnt as many gamerpoint days, as there is days in the game, but, its already there for the most part.

an expansion of the achievements would give you the same effect, minus the number of days you played before they where instituted.