[LCN] Achievements

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bowberson, Jul 8, 2016.

1. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I was asked by one of the high levels(top 10) to mention that Achievements on Health and Level, Attack, and Defense need updating.

"you're on the council. you need to mention we need more updated achievements. no achievement when you reach level 13,000. the defence and attack points are long outdated and energy.

last health one was for reaching 60,000 most top players are approaching 100,000"
    "if you get a chance though mention it on the council about updating older achievements. give us older players something to aim for and keep them interested"
    He said he was a programmer and these should be easy to do if you go back to basic blueprint.

BigGIzZZ81 likes this.
  2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

They could make new achievements very easy, but looks like for them is a to big challenge already to start the weekend calendars at the right time. Some managers who never played the game probably decided that this is only for a very few players and they wont bother with it.

3. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

Speaking of those calendars I see it's gone from all but zombies....

4. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

This thread is about achievements, not calendars!

5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Just wait 5 years until the new players need more achievements, or find them in another game
    or ask all your friends to spam the support every day with 5 tickets until its done.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2016
    BigGIzZZ81 likes this.
  6. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

Only mentioned due to someone prior mentioning it. I'm old enough to say what I need and don't need your vote of confidence thanks.

Justin the killer and foxysiren like this.
  7. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

Really? go to the thread about newbies getting too many rewards and talk about calendars LMAO!

BigGIzZZ81 likes this.
  8. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

If you read a person's profile you might learn something.

Justin the killer likes this.
  9. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

Why would I want to read your profile?
    I am talking about achievements. Do not know what your profile has to do with posting in the wrong place.

10. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Are you?

11. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

I think he means he been around for years - :/

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

still has nothing to do with the OP :p

13. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

It's sweet that you want to act like you own the forum, sadly you don't so have a stfu and a nice day :eek:

Justin the killer likes this.
  14. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I started this thread about achievements. I do not own anything.

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well it best if leave that man alone tryin to start something with him hahaha...he is a bigger level then u are in mob wars on server 2 :D

16. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

What level is he? I am not afraid. If you know his game name, please tell me!