[PC] achievements and rewards are underwhelming

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Pezinator, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

My apologies if this has been discussed before, but some of the achievements and their rewards are seriously lacking

like the one for 1Mill health, you get 20 skill points, 50k exp and 15Bill coins, honestly seems insanely underwhelming, seeing as anyone who manages to get that achievement, 50k exp is literally nothing, 15bill coins is next to nothing

I only used that one as an example since I don't think anyone has that and I see that achievement being the most extreme one imo.....or the 150k attack or defense achievements being an insane achievement

Is there anything in the works to potentially make some of the achievements have better rewards and possibly and easier way to reach the insanely high achievements like doubling the amount of stat points per level?

2. Just a note ... I have the 1M Health, 10K Energy, 7500K Stamina, 150K Attack and 150K Defence. In fact I have 1107 of the 1135 Achievements.

3. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

ok? the achievements are awesome to get, i'm saying its the rewards for taking the time to get to that point are insanely underwhelming...

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ya gotta start somewhere, and everyone starts at the same place :)

Hobo likes this.
  5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

This Thread is a Waste of Time! low xp an low coins just for the achievements is'nt really needed anyways cause you can earn them type of the good coins off the bounty board, Learn How To Pay an Play like kano wants!! we dont need no more updates to this no longer due to the alts an script users!

6. tomb

tomb New Member

I don't play that often no more just for that reason,50500 Loyalty Points and still in platinum you never exceed that unless you pay money and i myself ain't paying for a game on facebook,it gets to bad i'll just delete and block the game

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No Glimmer of Hope likes this.