Achievement Notices

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Rag Na Rok, May 1, 2015.

1. Rag Na Rok

Rag Na Rok New Member

Hi - just wondering... would there be a way to gain access to the achievement notifications that pops up on screen after a significant achievement is gained? In VC I got the 35,000 Adventures Assisted one today, but as I wasn't really paying attention / didn't have a lot of time and was just clicking on Challenge help and Adv Assists I missed it. I do like to screenshot them and save them..? I did screenshot the lesser notification which appeared in the Newsfeed, but I'd like to have the bigger one for my collection. Obviously, not a totally important issue, just wondered if maybe there would be a way to view these again (perhaps by clicking on the achievement on the character achievements screen??) Thanks,

Rod aka Rag Na Rok

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Once the achievement notification is dismissed, there is no way to bring it back. :(

3. Rag Na Rok

Rag Na Rok New Member

Thanks for your reply, and I understand :) Just thought maybe it's something that could happen in the future? Be nice if those achievements could be viewed again by either clicking on or hovering the mouse cursor over them in the achievements screen.

4. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

This is a problem Mitch. I got three achievements in the last arena. I only saw one notification and that was the last achievement. The other two, to make sure I got them, I had to go to my achievements and look at the dates. Can there not even be some notification in the clan feed about this too?