Achievement bug

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Niels, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Niels

Niels New Member

I have had this achievement bug for a while, been thinking it would get solved someday but its still there, I got achievement for 5000 health and 500 energy but I dont have achievement for 1500 health and 250 energy.

What should I do? =)

2. HAT

HAT New Member

Allocate an achievement point to each

I believe all you have to do is just add an achievement point to each of those in order for it to "re-sync" (ie. add 1pt to your energy next time you level up and you will receive the 250 achievement).

Under the FAQs:

Missing and Achievement
    If your account has not synced (i.e. you are missing 250 but have the 500 defense achievement) then once you add another skill point to that area then you should get the missing achievement. If you are missing more than one, we suggest adding one at a time then saving so that you can re-sync all of them.

3. Niels

Niels New Member

so that means I am forced to put 1 more in health and 1 more in energy in order to gain the bonus from the "un-synched" achievements? :p or are they hidden but not shown?

4. no you have to throw 1 more point for those achievements and then you get the skill points for them.