About chieftain earnings...

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Natsu Dragneel, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Natsu Dragneel

Natsu Dragneel New Member

Guys one thing is puzzling my mind. Whenever I check high lvl people's profiles I see that they have trillions of (1500 lvls btw) income from chieftains right. When you go some1's profile then stats-chieftain earnings; these are the steps.

Now im in 15 people's Inner circles. And when I check; chieftain alerts(notifications part gifts etc) there stands earnings. And the most I get is 1,5million or smth at once.

How do I get to have that much of earnings from chieftains. I have over 950 chieftains in my account. And Im constantly trying to enter to other people's elite chieftains. But game never ever notifies me for any earning from them.

Whats the deal about this. How do I get any income from chieftains ever(except from Inner circle).

This is my profile... http://apps.facebook.com/vikingclan/profile/user/100003174258725

I really need help I must understand this in order to get some income from other players... What do I do wrong??? How does Elite chieftains give gold to me(like from; home-elite chieftains-join elite chieftain stuff...)

Does this money gets stacked at somewhere or do I need to do smth else for it?

Please help me....

2. Maler

Maler Member

you don't get :))
    Your ONLY chieftain earnings come from those who added you in their Inner Circle.

3. Maler

Maler Member

get them to add you to their Inner Circle. Elite has nothing to do with chieftain earnings.

4. Natsu Dragneel

then whats the point of elite chieftains???

5. Natsu Dragneel

How do I get to make people add me to their inner circle lol :D I wanna force 900 people to add me but how.. .:D:D:D

6. you get coin from those that add you to their inner circle

just ask to be added to inner circle

the coin you receive from there can be high or low(depends how well they did)

and i think your confusing terms here

its inner circle not elites(elites are something else entirely)

taken from the game help

Inner Circle

Reward your closest friends by adding them to your Inner Circle. Every time you win in Battle, Complete an Adventure or Claim a Bounty, your Inner Circle Chieftains receive a percentage of your earnings! If a Chieftain adds you to their Inner Circle, you will receive a percentage of their earnings. You must check back at least every 3 days or earnings will be lost.

There are 5 Elite Chieftain spots available on your Profile page. Each position enables an enhancement to your gameplay including greater income, experience and battle power boost rewards. Once a player has signed up for an Elite position they are on for a maximum of 48 hours.
    Fortune Hunter Saves you 50% on Hoard deposit fees.
    Scrounger Gives you 5% more cash in adventures.
    Wise One Adventures require 5% less energy.
    Protector Increases your defensive power in battles by 5%.
    Berserker Increases your attack power in battles by 5%.

the "greater income" is referring to wise one and scrounger

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  7. i also merged your 2 threads into one

8. Natsu Dragneel

thank you for your help... It is still seems odd to ask people manually delete someone from their inner circle and ask to be added... Maybe just like adding elite chieftains, some system can be implemented in application, which depends on daily points or smth.. so that new players like me get into some circulation of inner circles depending on their activity, because game lacks rewarding loyal activities actually. For 36 days since I first joined Ive been doing daily gamer points completely, yet It effected nothing. It is slightly demotivating, I dont know where to suggest but if anyone in charge reads this, as a new player, reward system and income must be more circulative so that new players can reach slightly faster to others...

I have no intention now, to ever help anyone for elite chieftains, moreover the gap between people with high inner circle incomes vs low incomed ones will be never ever closed and with this knowledge, I simply ask myself why ever waste any time or money on this game...

Still no offence..

9. Also, earnings are determined by how much coin a player earns in game.

If I had you in my Inner Circle and I only did one adventure, you'd get very little coin if any at all. If I killed someone on the bounty board with a 500 trillion bounty (Just an example), then you would get more from me than usual.

If a player has you in their inner circle but they don't do any work in game, then you won't receive anything. Also, if the player is a low level player, they obviously won't make as much coin per day as a level 1500+, so your rewards will be lower as well.

You have to ask your higher level friends to add you to their inner circles. I know there was a thread a while back where a high level created a guild for new players. He would add them to his inner circle so they could earn their first trillion coins from him towards the chieftain earnings achievement.

10. szilard92

szilard92 New Member

Try looking for bounty hunters in your clan. I have talked with 4 bounty hunters in my clan(hi5) and 3 out of them added me to their inner circle. this was like 2 weeks ago, now I have like 4,8 trill gold from inner circle :)

11. Maler

Maler Member

who are those bounty hunters?:D

12. geckster99

geckster99 Member

..isn't this bout money - cash - gold - coin ..whatever, comes from low upkeep. Who are the bounty hunters ....do some bountifying And find out lol

13. Michael Gorter

Michael Gorter New Member

Anybody have any idea what percent of bounties chieftains get? From experience I'm guessing around 0.2%, but I'm not sure.

14. That sounds about right, I'd say.

1,000,000,000,000 (One Trillion) x .2% = 2,000,000,000 (Two Billion)

It's either that or slightly smaller.

15. Brian Graham

Brian Graham New Member

I am always looking for more coins. So, I try to jump onto as many Elite Chieftains Openings. How many are we allowed to ride along with? Thanks.

16. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Elites do not give you coin, only being in someone's inner circle does, if you read back the exact info on the difference between elites and inner is posted straight from the help section in the game .:)

17. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

There is no limit to how many inner circles you are in. There is a maximum to how many you can add into your inner circle but not the other way round. I am in nearly 130 inner circles and obviously I do not have that many in mine. I passed the 100,000,000,000,000, earnings mark from chieftans a while ago. As peeps have said above, ask your higher level players to add you to their inner circle cos they earn more. From time to time peeps review their inner circles to cut out the dead wood who no longer play or do not play much. Then there might be a gap to fit you in if you are a good and growing player who earns regularly. I have several bounty hunters who have added me to their inner circles because I asked them to. I earn 100's of billions from them daily because of the killing they do. Go through your clan and see who you need to ask they will have three possible answers, yes, no or wait a bit. Good luck with this mate :)

18. wendex

wendex New Member

Get yourself into a good guild, before I joined the one I'm in I had made a poultry 43 Billion (from 116 chiefs) but I was making trillions for my inner circle & then my new guild started to add me & now I've earned over 40 trillion in a short time, bounty hunters or an amazing source of income. My old inner circle collection was quickly dropped like a ton of bricks. You make them money, they will notice & then they will add you; what comes around, go's around.