aawww dont cry

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by im the beast, Jan 22, 2012.

1. im the beast

im the beast Member

if u needed to die then y r u hiding dead hmmm....Banjo Machine Gun has just been attacked and killed.

and with so few bounty kills i bet u do care about loosing that money, i bet u paid for with ur uns lol, anyways im not wasting uns on world chat so put ur big boy pants on next time ill be rdy lol.......u yeah how'd those boobys taste good i bet....??

2. im the beast

im the beast Member

now ur faction is dead b/c u wont heal,,, well show how good of a leader u r just let someone kill all them like that poor poor little guy... lol

3. [TBH] Banjo

[TBH] Banjo New Member

i stayed dead because i wanted to get off and i stayed dead because i died as much as i needed and you said that u didn't care that you died but u still had a cry about it on the forums over some deaths. and i dont buy un and this is a game not real life i dont care if i die or lose cash i can jsut stop playing for 2 weeks and have like 400bil just from props. and u started to list tbh befor i was dead. and sorry for having a life and cant sit on the hl all day to catch hits.

4. CRAZYBEAST

CRAZYBEAST Member

ladies ladies ladies take ur fighting somewhere else lol

5. So what

So what Member

beaste aways has to talk 2 ...never out of his borris helper accounts ...it will be jeremhy next chattin watch