A "send all" option for gift giving

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Old Salt, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

yes ! excelent ideea, to manny clicks and waste of time to send gifts to people , should be alot more simple!

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

A lot of clan with inferior weapons will get waxed. Yes crafting is very important since battles match up weapon to weapon and logic dictates whoever has the better weapons will win the battle. It becomes more important the higher your level.

Kirsten and Chasity like this.
  3. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Its about a send all button for the people that already sended you a gift

4. Old Salt

Yeah I know. I started this thread.

5. Vic

Vic Active Member

this is how the thread was started. what does this have to do with the topic of crafting? i thought that it was about making it easier to send gifts, that's it.

Bite Me Yes and Chasity like this.
  6. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Gifts received & Blacksmithing walk hand in hand. The whole point of asking for particular gifts, after the lowest levels, is for to craft. The topic swung over from the sending of the gifts, to the crafting when a couple pirates suggested that they'd stop sending gifts altogether, or just send by gosh & by golly when they felt like it.

Kirsten and Old Salt like this.
  7. Old Salt

Did you read the thread? You would see how it swung over. No big mystery.

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

And no big deal If someone learns that crafting is important ,it is still about gifting and the reason we send and receive said gifts.

Old Salt and Chasity like this.
  9. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

it's not about knowing whether or not crafting is important. the whole process stinks. so if it's easier to send gifts, how does that help the crafting process, which is the worst part of the game?

10. Kirsten

You need gifts to craft with, how hard is that to understand :p

Chasity likes this.
  11. Old Salt

A "send all gift" button gets rid of tediously clicking through each name to send a gift back. Since you need gifts to craft for the most part, a "send all button" will simplify the process and maybe get more people to send gifts, which will help you craft more.

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  12. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

maybe. but crafting wasn't mentioned in the beginning, it was simply about saving time sending gifts. and even if sending gifts is easier, the actual crafting process is horrid, so how does this make that process better?

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Kirsten

Just makes it faster to send 100 gifts daily,if you sent them ,you receive them,when playing multiple games, the OP is a crafter as well as most of us on this thread we know the difference crafting makes, just like that stupid secret gift, it needs to be gone, does no one any good,the memorial gifts ,which is a wonderful gesture, are also useless ,yet MANY players only ask for them exclusively, they are not gonna help, I know a big % of players have no idea about crafting but for me in VC and PC it is important.But it looks like kano may not be interested it doing anything,this idea has been around for a long time.

Last edited: May 3, 2015
    Chasity likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Just curious ,what network you play on and what games, since you feel crafting is not something you want to do or care about, I am imagining it is not a social network.?? Either way if Kano can or will do something or not, it is not gonna affect you.

Chasity likes this.
  15. Old Salt

Read my last post.

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

See this post.

17. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Read these posts. ;)

18. Kirsten

Yeah this is not gonna happen

19. Old Salt

Why? They came up with an "accept gift" button. Why the hell couldn't they do a "send gift" one as well? Any updates Mitch so we can stamp out the negativity around here?

George Burd likes this.
  20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

In a nutshell, this idea has been around for almost a year with no significant updates. Plus, this idea has been floated and shot down before. For anything else, see that post. ;)