A message to Slave about Factions completing GP.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by PimpDaddyDuke, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

Other thread was closed, but to Slave, some of these families are very competitive. You woke up 1.5 hours after the daily time opens up for completing GP, and were surprised that 2 factions had completed their entire GP, all family members in that time. Well, I have been in factions like that where they tell you "If you cannot be up at reset time on day 7 to max out your GP, then don't bother joining"... When I was in that group, we had 23 members all get online and talking to each other at reset time, then we blasted away our GP and 23 of the 25 folks had maxed out their GP on Sunday in about 8 minutes total time. Very possible, very easy if all players commit to getting up at that time to secure a first place trophy. --- (In our case, 2 of the 25 overslept or did not get online, so another family passed us + beat us to it, but Yes, absolutely there is nothing fishy to me about tightening up a family's membership to 25 folks who all get online at the same time. Very doable, nothing abnormal about it.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?7849-A-real-faction-contest&p=65905

if this is the thread you are referring to it is not closed so you can go there I will close this one so we do not have two threads open about this :)

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

There was another thread but Slave was insinuating the factions were cheating so i directed him to Support and closed the thread before those faction members got on here. Slave then started the new one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.