[All] A couple of Ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Factions, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Factions

Factions New Member

Hi Cheeky Arseholes here,

I would like the developers to add a Disable Squad Invites option, I receive hundreds on a weekly basis but i have no concern for adding anymore squad, So adding a Disable squad invites option would prevent me from having to delete all the messages I receive alongside the denying squad invites, I am aware that there is a mass decline but it is still irritating having to delete them all every 10 minutes.

Secondly I would like the option to delete squad who haven't played for x amount of time, I think this would save not only me but the whole community a huge amount of time because I have played for years and have far too many inactive squad but don't have time to go through them individually and remove them all.

Thanks for consideration :)

2. Dobby

Dobby Administrator

Hey Factions,
    Thanks for sharing your suggestions with us :) I'll forward them onto the rest of the team!

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey Factions,

Let me touch upon your suggestions.

Disable Squad Invites
    This is an interesting idea. I can't promise any immediate change but I think this is something the team should give consideration to.

Inactive Players
    One way you can achieve this is to sort your Squad using the "Activity" tab. Once you have done that you can navigate to the last page and start removing the players who haven't been online in a while. Not quite the solution you are asking for but it should make it easier to prune the low hanging fruit.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm assuming this is an FB problem? I don't think I've EVER gotten hundreds of requests, not even after the influx of the players that came from the game that got shut down.