[Forums] A chat thread?

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by USMC General Cervasio, Jun 28, 2012.

1. There should be a chat thread, for tips from the best, what people do with their skill points, what they think about the game and other stuff, other than the General Discussion tab!

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

sounds interesting, maybe you would like to open a new thread in the discussion area for people to post on

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I think the problem with having a chat thread is it will end up getting closed because people become abusive.

4. Sandy P

Sandy P New Member

yeah buddy, absolutely right............totally agreed

5. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

lol no different to any other thread then lol

6. Everything like that is already on the forums, the search feature is a great feature :)

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  7. alka

alka Banned

If you want to learn about the game, skills and tactics then yer best off joining a Faction, Group or whatever it's called in the app yer playing.
    People on the Forums tend to have their own opinion on how to play and can sometimes give wrong advice just to watch you screw up..

8. I think a forum chat would be cool too but I agree that ppl would lose their composure and it would be virtually impossible for Kano to moderate a Live Chat. I think it would lead to more complaints than they could keep up with.

There is an alternate solution to this that could satisfy everyone.
    Maybe someone could start a Yahoo Messenger Chat Group and the link could be posted here in the forum (with Kano's permission) along with a Disclaimer stating that the group is not moderated by Kano Apps and that Kano has no liability within the chat group.

I'll give the idea a 5 because I do like it, I just don't think it is feasible.

9. Barbzie

Barbzie New Member

I need help with reporting an abusive player. They won't allow me to play for two days now.

10. Barbzie

Barbzie New Member

I have wrote surrender messages, tried to add to mob, ambushed to provide a stand off message and nothing works. I can beat them and they can beat me, but they like this pig fight where we both get dirty. I am trying to work boss fights and can't.

11. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Barbzie I feel you pain :( send details to support / or speak to an older mobbie to advise why this is happening - be prepared to be honest and explain what is occuring

Barbzie likes this.
  12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Figure out when the person plays and play when they are offline, it is not abusive, it is the game, it is a fighting game, the person is doing what the game is designed to do, another way to deal with it is ask a stronger player for help, but the fact that you two can beat each other, is really a good thing, and adds fun to the game, so go ahead and fight :)

13. Barbzie

Barbzie New Member

Hi Sandy, Thank you! where do we send details to the support team?

14. Barbzie

Barbzie New Member

Thank you Kirsten, I appreciate your comment. I understand the game is about fighting. But, after two days of being on ice every time you fire up makes one think the other player is either running a script or is a stalker. I have a full time job and kids, yada yada...don't have time to stalk them. I need someone to send them a message. Thought KANO cared about their game play. I thought my warning shots with ambushes and fighting back would send this player a message. Thought a message from KANO would stop the childish bullying. The game really does need a protection put into the game (that KANO can charge for) to gain distance from these type of players.

15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I have been playing these types of games for many years, ya cannot let it get to you and the suggestions are things I have done, it is a fighting game and ya cannot stop another playing it as they see fit, but I won't give you anymore advice or suggestions, maybe the game is not for you. good luck, PS there is no bullying in a fighting game :)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    Demonik1 likes this.