775 vs 285 What do you suggest I do?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mr Killer Man, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I was attacked by a Level 286 3 times. I was level 283 at the time. I returned the attacks with 1 attack because I lost. lol His mob was bigger than mine(933 which are now about the same size). I hit list him/her since they were in the hospital. A level 775 punched me and I returned his/her weak punch with a stronger punch. He/she begin to attack me so I went to their page and started to rig his/her ignition and ambush him/her several times(cost a lot of money). I was ambushing him/her a little slower than he/she could attack me so I hit list him/her to slow him/her down. I was winning when he/she attacked me with the ambush on but wasn't getting much money. Does anyone know of a cheaper strategy when fighting with someone this much higher?

2. Mr Killer Man

A lot of veiws no suggetions so you guys/girls don't bounty hunt or list people because you are afriad you get beat up by a higher level.

3. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Maybe it's because we can't read your post very well.
    15 views is not that much, anyways. And being rude is NOT likely to make people want to help you.

4. MrBrightside

MrBrightside New Member

Skyler is right; you should really try to make your post coherent before submitting it. That way, we don't have to make an effort to try and sift through the mess you wrote to try to understand it.

Ontopic:
    You should stop retaliating against the higher level as you cannot win unless you utilize ambushes which cost a lot of money. Let it cool down, offer a truce, and if the user keeps bothering you through punches get your faction/syndicate to help.
    On a side note, I really don't see what the level 286 attacking you has anything to do with the topic at hand.

5. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

It will cool down after 24 hours have passed since you last attacked. But if this player kills you, he cannot attack again unless you attack him.

6. Apekiller

Apekiller Member

The lesson here is to leave the big boys alone unless you are stronger than them and can take care of yourself if they retaliate.

I always check the army size and bounty of players higher level than me if they axe slap me, regardless of level - if they are weaker, I punish them for slapping me. Right now I am punishing one that is 222 levels above me - his bounty is higher than mine but he has only 500 chieftains rofl

Always check their army and bounty before retaliating!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  7. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

A player's bounty reflects their income, not their strength. It just means that they have a lot of property in relation to the upkeep of their weapons.

8. is that a serious op?? not somebody trying to be sarcastic and make fun of a certain type of behavior?

Seriously??

You attacked somebody higher level than you.... and are surprised when they come back to beat the ever living snot out of you and stomp you into the dirt?

You did exactly what that higher level player wanted you to do. You gave them the opening to attack you the second you punched them. now for 24 hours, you belong to them, and if I were the higher level player, it wouldn't matter how many ambushes you put up, or how many times you hit list me. either way I'd still be making the xp back from your hide one way or another. All you're doing is wasting your money.

You currently have 3 options.
    1. play dead, hide under your hospital bed and hope the big bad meanie will get bored and go somewhere else.
    2. capitulate, throw yourself at the mercy of the higher level player, agree to whatever terms they offer, and send a FR.
    3. ask somebody in your syndicate/guild/faction/armada/clan/squad/mob/captains to give you some backup against the big bad bully that you invited to attack you all day long.

if the above strategies somehow fail you could always give up, stop playing all together, play something like farmville or superpets or the fuzzywuzzy playground

9. 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time these 3 reasons WILL fail if im the one pounding you.hide all you want ive saved your url and filed it away.when i get bored i dig through urls ive saved starting with old rivals and ending at those that tried for my bounty.

no one is gonna be able to help and listing me even once is expensive list 3x and thats alot.once youve listed me to where no one can list then what....hide...i love it when everyone hides after hitting me ive got my ways of getting you back and anyone high in level would know how you get them back :D

best advice dont attack a higher level unless your 100,000% sure you can win when attacking and when getting attacked.

10. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

But that saved URL won't do you any good if the victim is out of your range. After 24 hours have passed, having the URL will not help; you canNOT attack the player.

11. unless the player is stupid enough to return a punch or hitlist ect..

12. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

That was my point. I was saying that saving the URL is pointless because UNLESS the player retaliates again later, the 24 hours are up and you cannot attack. You can Slap/Whip and MAYBE bounty...but not attack.

13. provided they are level 300 or higher they can still get listed ;)

14. Mr Killer Man

I wanted him and anyone else who attacks, punch or hit list me to know that if they do any of that I will return. Win/lose or die.

15. Ace

Ace Member

The cheapest way to ambush is to let attack. The more attacks the target has on you, the cheaper ambushes will be. You'll have to endure for quite a while if you want it cheap against someone 500 levels above you though.

16. message recieved..... what's your URL again???

17. Mr Killer Man

18. Originally Posted by Mr Killer Man
    I wanted him and anyone else who attacks, punch or hit list me to know that if they do any of that I will return. Win/lose or die.

by playing your game this way ..you are just making a bigger problem for yourself ,you will be opening yourself up for attacks by seriously high players , sometimes you just have to take the punishment or you will end up with the same problem constantly

if you dont want to get beat up by higher levels ,dont retaliate...its only for 24 hrs

19. Mr Killer Man

I don't know any other way to get stronger than fighting with the big dogs. I've been in several families and we don't fight small fries because they lose all fights. I can't learn much from someone on level 2 with 1 member and no income. This higher level didn't mission his way there either he fought his way there. I saw how he lure in his prey and how he capitalized on my arrogance and took a lot of my money and gain plenty of experience, so did I. I learned that the achievements are only a shadow of what the person can really do. I got beat 15 times straight by a guy 3 levels below me. According to his achievements he doesn't have a lot of health, not much stamina nor a whole lot of energy,but he has 958 attack and 1008 defense.