[All] 5 Day Calendar during the week? More difficult to finish all 3 - better prize?

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by James The App Guy, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i could care less if its weekends or weekday...my only suggestion for the weekday calendars is that you allow 2 keys to regen to give certain players that have to work during the day time to get them done

Kehvyn and JADES like this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Great suggestion Demonik...

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Finished all calendars in 4 games,it was crazy :confused:

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I only worry about finishing the calendars once. For those diehard players that want to finish them all 3 times... isn't that what FPs are for?

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

I used a few in the last one for ZS cause I had had enough, the other three were done hours before and I was tired lol

6. Demonik1

i dont know what you make but i make close to a quad per calendar...wanting to finish them all has very little to do with being a diehard player and my suggestion wasnt for me, i can do my keys from my phone whether im working or not. im just saying they should respect that there are people that CANT play during work hours and shouldnt be punished cause theyre working and have other things to spend money on besides fps

Lasinagol and ben like this.
  7. Kirsten

People work weekends also so what is the problem I worked 7 days a week till two years ago and usually work 6 days a week still and I do them, if Ya cannot do them cause of work, to me that is a problem for people any day of the week. Your job is obviously more important than a game any day of the week and the calendars are always gonna be a problem for someone. So either do them or don't it is not something you Have to do, like go to work, so stop the crying whoever cries about it. Personally I hate them, but I do them,my choice.

8. ben

ben Active Member

more people works the week days than the people works week ends i think we all no that one ...

kevinmalo likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Yes you know all, get over it people work so what , do it or don't the whining about calendars is petty

10. Demonik1

i DO do them and who's whining? all i did was make a suggestion that would help out alot of people that enjoy these games and more than one part of it. just because people have to work and want to have the same advantages as everyone else doesnt mean theyre whining. again, i never have and never will have a problem with the calendars any way they choose to do it, i like to try and help and think of more than just myself. not everyone plays or thinks the way you do and to put them down for their train of thought and opinions is just plain wrong

Brosnik and ben like this.
  11. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I did not even realise it had started for two days as on my computer it was still greyed out. I had no chance at all to complete it even once!!! I think I got nearly half of one done and that was all. For those of us working and not timing when the next click is due we are distracted by annoying things like our jobs!!! We are paid to do 'stuff' for a company or are self employed so by default we are engrossed in what earns money and if you are lucky, every now and then you think "oh, I need to do a click." I found it irritating and with the delayed start and length of time between clicks it became a very low priority for me. Basically I did not really bother as in my opinion it has not been thought through enough to capture the interest of MOST of us players. What is most important, a bit more coin and an average/normal reward, or ignore it apart from the odd click in the evening and get on with what is earning you money through the day/week.

12. Kirsten

The point is everyone has a choice to do them if they can,the whining about it comment was not directed at anyone specific,just a general comment ,forum members, of which we seem to be a small ,percentage, are not the only ones who have opinions about the games and calendars and arenas and everything else that has to do with the games, but these are games,not real life, so if ya can do the calendars , you do, if ya can't ,you don't,I would imagine there will be no more weekday ones,just like after the two original calendars, that were weekday but after all the complaining they have been on the weekends since, till last week. So don't despair I am sure Kano will oil the squeaky wheel and bend to the throngs of players that want them on the weekends ONLY .:rolleyes: Either way it is not a earth shattering matter .I do them but I hate them lol :D

Demonik1 likes this.
  13. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I hate the weekday calendars. a Good number of us work. It simply requires too much time investment.

Hey I'm obsessed but even I get worn out with these things. 3 day is too much, the 4 1/2/5 day is a total beating.

There Will Be Blood likes this.
  14. Kirsten

I hate them both and I work, but I find the weekday one less stressful as I can use my phone ,and don't have to be tied to the laptop.

15. I'm free to be on 24/7 (unfortunately) thanks to disability & even I couldn't get 3 done this time - I managed to complete 2 full calendars plus 5 or 6 blocks (with the free assists) on the 3rd. This annoying thing called sleep kept interrupting the ability to get 3 done. If it had the option to do 1 every 30 minutes instead of every 45, I probably could have gotten 3 done... but that 15 minute difference actually made the difference between getting it done 3 times like I almost always do with weekend calendars.

16. Kirsten

I did 4 games and got them all done and I work,but can use my phone for alot of it :confused:not sure if I should have my head examined ,though:rolleyes:

17. I managed to accomplish mine with LCN, VC, & PC on Server2 & Kongregate plus PC on Armor as well (so 7 in total).

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yeah, I hate that, too. The only thing worse is that annoying thing called work.

19. Kirsten

impressive but also insane :confused:

James The App Guy likes this.
  20. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

Not sure why people thought it was going to be hard, I finished all 3 of mine on ZS (only one i play) and didn't have to wake up every hour during the night or any crazy ness to do so. A smartphone makes it really easy to just pop up click and boom good for another hour.

I would actually be in favor of doing a Harder Version and letting you complete it up to 5 times in the same time frame that way your rewarded on par with the amount of effort and playtime you put in.

Just a thought though.