[All] 5 Day Calendar during the week? More difficult to finish all 3 - better prize?

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by James The App Guy, Aug 19, 2014.

1. I commented in the VC forum regarding the new 5 day long calendar currently running in the games. Didn't notice until I went to take my turn after 30 minutes that it was a 50 minute rejuvenation time for the next free key. As others pointed out, even with the extra time to finish the calendar extended a couple days, moving to 1 key every 50 minutes will make it a challenge for most people to finish off more than 1 & quite possibly VERY lucky to finish off all 3.

As such, to make it worth while for people to really try to, couldn't this type of calendar have a slightly more valuable drop prize than the traditional 3 day calendar or Monthly calendar? Nothing on the range of a rare Favor Point item, but something maybe in the uncommon range that has better than normal attack & defense that the traditional items we get from Monthly or Weekend calendars usually have.

2. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

it is worse because of the time.....

3. ben

ben Active Member

really its 4 and a half days long ... its not 5 days

4. ben

ben Active Member

its not 5 days long i think kano messed up on this 1 ...

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Correct Ben, 5 day's is not 4 1/2, LOL
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  6. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

3rd day... have no time to do it every 50 minutes... 7 ,8 per day... can not finish the first one... very bad to bee between week :(((

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I am liking it. I have always preferred it during the week from the very first two calendars way back when I do the weekend ones but it is a PIA

8. ben

ben Active Member

i was wondering how it would be for the working class ... and we also have to keep in mind to a lot of people cant use there cell phones at there work place unless its on break ...
    myself being retired find it to be very boring and no fun really being in it ... and not being the full 5 days it has to be very hard on alot of people ...

9. ben

ben Active Member

dont no if anyone notice this on the 3 day cal 30 min to get a key but on the 4 and a half day its 50 min ... it should of bee every 45 min ... only a day and a half was added to it ... maybe ot was an over site by kano and maybe we can hear from kano on this matter please ...

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The time limit and key regeneration rate in the Weekday Calendar is correct, based on my conversation with the developers.

11. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

or lower it down to 10 minutes so we can all do the calendar...thats why i rarely do them bc yall never do the timers correctly in my opinion..plus the weapons are weak as junk...we need better weapons then what u are giving us too..Look at our levels compare to them Trashy Items off of them they make us weaker in the long run...if u can please give us more better weapons on them like let say 500 attacks an 500 defense on them an up above that would make a big difference...

12. Kirsten

I like it for the levels and coin, could care less about the weapon, anyone who finishes it gets it so not a big deal .

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It may be correct as intended, but adding a day and 1/2 the timer per key should of been set at 45, unless you were trying to make it harder :p or keeping us online longer LOL.

14. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Mi7ch tell the devs to not do it again please xD weekends are a lot better.. cant play from school... homework after that... a lot less time..

15. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I agree i like the weekend better had more of a chance to get em done, alot of working people will find getting one done is hard.

16. There is just over 2800 minutes left as of this post, I have 1700 minutes left to complete 3 calendars (provided I don't sleep & take a turn exactly 50 minutes apart), this leaves a gap of 1100 minutes in order to do something other than wait to take a turn. It can be done but I expect to suffer a psychotic mental breakdown afterwards & the comfort of a form fitting custom made jacket in pristine white to help me keep hugging myself in a room with padded walls.

17. Kirsten

I have a question, are you the owner of this forum account or the one who hacked into this forum and FB account, or one of the people living in the same residence, just curious.

18. ben

ben Active Member

can you please have a dev check it outr please ... for if this was base on a full 5 days on the time set for the key it wold of been 50 min ... but as we no its not a 5 days but 4 and a half ... fer as the scale 5 for every 12 hours so 4 and a half days should make it 45 min ... so please can we have a dev look at this matter ???

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The time limit and key regeneration rate in the Weekday Calendar is correct, based on my conversation with the developers.

I've italicized the relevant part of my previous answer for you, Ben. I did talk with the developers before and after the Calendar started and they assured me that it is working as they designed it.

20. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

weekends are better. In order to complete this, you are forcing those of us who work 8 hours to go online during work, which most companies do not like in order to finish it. if I didn't...I'd get 2 done before work, 6-7 done after work each day. only get 1.5 to 2 done. I absolutely do not want weekday again or try em with the 30 min keys so we can smack em more times during night etc when we are home. I've had to use 140% of my iphone battery at work every day....it kills it cuz i don't get good internet in my building.