+300 GP - what is that?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by skjold, Nov 29, 2010.

1. skjold

skjold Member

Just noticed on the battle result it says: +300 GP

What is this?

2. skjold

skjold Member

Aha!

Gamer Points (Beta)
    Achieve gamer points throughout the game. Adventures, Bosses, Battles and Helping friends all offer Gamer Points. Gamer points are in beta and will be used in coming features in the game. Currently if you're part of an Guild, your points contribute to the Guild's success in the weekly seasons.

Get 100 GP Gamer Points each boss attack action.

Get GP Gamer Points (based off of location) each action for performing Adventures where you have not received the achievement for yet. Gamer points are also given for Adventures performed in your latest unlocked location.

Get 300 GP Gamer Points for each fight win and 150 GP Gamer Points for each Battle loss.

Get 200 GP Gamer Points for each help action in the game where available. This includes joining contracts, Helping with Adventures, Bosses and Challenges, and Gifting friends.

3. you win points for losing battles...wow.

What are these used for anyways?

4. points are good lets see what we can use for ..i didnt see upgrade news about :eek:

but the fast way to get all your points is help others on boss attack / quest help (adventure) and hunter shoot help ;)

Attached Files:

5. antoris

antoris Member

I believe its been said that the points don't have a use as of yet. All KanoApps games have them implemented at this time, I'm sure Zombie Slayer will get the first use out of these points. So perhaps keep an eye in that subforum for updates about GP, lol.

That is how I learned about them, anyway.