3 day ban

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jim Morrison, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Jim Morrison

Jim Morrison New Member

where an i find the post about how many attacks some 1 can do before i can use 3 day ban thing--im in war mode and some 1 is seriosuly breaking the rules Attacks from: 673 attacks,2 hits,1 rigged ignition in 24 minutes Last attacked: 1 minute ago i know its a fighting game but this idiot is exactly an idiot-----5 att max war mode----cheers

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

3. Jim Morrison

Jim Morrison New Member

so basically im in war mode and this other player is in war mode--there is no limit to the ammount he can attack at any period ? he could attack 50000 times and i dont get the option to 3 day ban ?

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Correct, if you're both in PVP Syndicates then there's an understanding that you'll be engaged in combat on a consistent basis.

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I believe that there is a daily attack limit. It's not 50,000, but it's pretty high, something like 5,000 attacks per day against any one player. Stamina would be the limitation (you can't attack anyone if you don't have the stamina).

6. Shaun Mannings

Shaun Mannings New Member

Outside of the 5 war mode attacks, any further attacks count as personal and enable higher level players to retaliate as per normal gaming. If they are out of your range, be careful how you attack. As i understand it, the ban (blacklist, protection) is about how many attacks more than you they do (1000 i believe), so if you fight it negates their attacks (100 attacks gives them 1100). Worse case scenario, ambush ambush ambush, stay dead til they get bored or beg a higher level familia to take revenge.

7. Deleted member 15401

Deleted member 15401 Guest

Top Poster Of Month

5k attacks max a day 1k attack to ask for protection and I belive its 15 hits for protection.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry about it. I got chainlisted the other day 30 times. I guess the player forgot about me, because I haven't heard from him since. I also do not believe that it applies to hitlist/bounty attacks, so if the player is determined, he or she will simply a buddy put you up repeatedly and get the kill if he or she can't him or herself. I've never used the protection feature (it wasn't even available when I started), so I don't know for sure.