[VC] 20 Stamina power attacks need to increase

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by David Tainsh, Mar 27, 2013.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Agree with Pimp on this one.

2. David Tainsh

David Tainsh New Member

I honestly think that is a very minor way that it could be abused and that wouldnt exactly produce much rewards anyway.

In comparison to how much it would reduce the load on the Kano servers I think it would be an excellent idea.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Minor? Maybe Im wrong but I dont think ur understanding what Im saying or perhaps u do and are just underestimating the impact.

Granted....u need a couple of things for this abuse to happen. 1) Dedicated players/team 2) high stam or the willingness /resources to refill your stam alot. Both things may not apply to the majority of players.....but I assur u that there are many that do, hence the huge imbalance I spoke of previously.

With a 1oo stam power attack willing participants could level to the moon and arm the their clan with the absolute best warriors, weapons and blacksmithed items in a fraction of the time it takes now creating a massive imbalance in power even from the earliest of levels. All this for what.....so we can kill a boss a lil faster? At level 10k plus I have some pretty massive bosses ...none of which take but a few minutes to kill with a 20 stam power attack. I like the idea....but not at the price.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Dedicated is right as it would be time consuming to keep raising that damage up.

But bring it on...then the top players can level even further so when the lower levels level like crazy a level 20,000 would be the new low level :)

5. polishpimp

Your right in that it takes a bit more time to actually kill the boss....but the beauty of it is that it takes far less time to amass the inventory. Solid/real time communications and an experienced/dedicated teammate cuts way down on the time.

6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i get what your saying but the way that this can be so it wouldnt be abused is if only the boss owner could do it. that is the way i look at it then there could be no imbalence and i think i created a thread on this idea already ill look and if i find it ill post it.

7. polishpimp

If a player was only allowed to hit their own bosses with a 100 attack than I cant think of a reason why not off the top of my head. Good idea.

8. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i sware i mnade a thread on that but i looked through all of the ideas i have made and it isnt in there so i guess i was thinking about doing it but didnt so ill post one about that in a couple mintutes

EDIT: nevermind here is the thread i didnt post it but somebody else did. the only thing is i dont agree with how you unlock it so im going to post another one but have my way of getting it. i think this counts as a diferen type of thread.

here is the link to the thread i was talking about:http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?9397-boss-attack-100-stamina/page2&highlight=stam

Last edited: May 4, 2013