2 world bosses active at same time??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ATHEISTIC SATANIST, Nov 17, 2011.

1. i didnt know that was possible

or is it glitched

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

It's intentional.

ZS has already 4 World Bosses, if they came one after another, you'd start the next level of 1 Boss after 8 weeks.

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Roflmao! That guy has me wanting to go out and scrounge the thrift stores to find 2 old "rainbow bright " dolls.....double the pleasure double the fun!!!!

5. Das liebe Beil

Double rainbow? Lame. In Germany we sometimes have Triple Rainbows. I saw at least 5 in the last 5 years.

Hopefully we can get more World Bosses soon. And it's nice to see Tyr with a Wolf Head instead of a hand, if he had had a hand, I'd be a bit disappointed, he did lose his right hand during the Binding of Fenrir.

6. Ace

Ace Member

Was that dude having sex with the rainbow?

In any case, I love the two world bosses :)

7. cool

happy its not a glitch

8. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

At some point, if we get a 4th world boss their will be enough to always have 2 overlapping at the same time.

9. Maler

Maler Member

great job. But why did the XP drop in the last day? power attack - 5 stamina = 1859 XP, power attack - 20 stamina ~ 1300 Xp. Intentional or bug?

10. Das liebe Beil

Again, it's intentional. I remember reading something like this, that on the last day you can attack with 20 stam every 15 min, but you will only receive xp comparable to a normal boss battle.

11. yes thats not a bug

its because your allowed to use 20 stam power attacks so exp is compared to a normal boss

12. Maler

Maler Member

thank you, both.

13. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

num, num, boss monster, likes them crunchy world bosses. and just think, we should have a christmas calendar coming up in a few weeks too.

14. Maler

Maler Member

so what, i am already full-equipped by Kano. If it were to choose a reward for the Christmas calendar, i'd choose FP and lots of them :D

15. Das liebe Beil

I'd rather have a weapon with equal att/def stats.

16. Maler

Maler Member

in that case, let's have a choice : a weapon or FP's.

17. Whitelock

Whitelock Member

I'd agree with Maler... FP works a lot better than a weapon... the weapons aren't that effective, I hardly find a difference when I remove the weapon anyhow... So I vote FP's!!