[LCN] 2 weapons for all mob, instead of 1

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by IpeeFreely, May 2, 2017.

1. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

Mob wars LCN:

- In personal layout we can equip 2 weapons, 1 armor, 1 vehicle.

-> why does our mob only allow 1 weapon each?.

-> would be better if 2 were possible. 2000 mob = 4000 weapons, 2000 armor, 2000 vehicles.

- With a few new weapons to 'original system' with higher lvl tier unlock for purchase, with upkeep.
    - Weapons are the most common drop in jobs & bosses, & quickly become useless. Gives better use of them long term.
    - When purchasing 'limited items' armor & vehicles are the most useful. 2 weapons per mobbie make weapons more lucrative to purchase.

bryon brigham likes this.
  2. One item for each member has worked for years. It is too important a change to do so now. You increased the matey count in Pirate Clan a few years back. It was not a good idea. It causes a major strategy change. In a game that is difficult to level in, major item count changes will not go over well. I would not reverse recipe items. I would stop sharing bosses until I got my item strength back up. How would so many players take to having their battle stats change? We would not like it.

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

First of all, I'm against this idea, and I lose my fair share of fights already. But what does it really matter? Quite a few players did not like raids and left. So what's another major change?

4. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

While this sounds great in theory, it merely hands more power to people who buy their weapons instead of earning them. This is already showing up as an issue that I have seen and more weapons means more that can be bought to destroy people that are poor and play for fun. I would hate to have played this game for 5 or more years and have some 6 month old player with a credit card totally trash me. LOL

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

increased the matey count???

6. Kirsten

totally and that is already happening with the big spenders , the biggest than I have seen in 6 years of playing

7. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

That was my point. Many from mafia wars moved here. Quite a few have big credit cards. Us poor people aren't the problem. But holding 2 weapons for everyone means they can buy more power.

8. Kirsten

It would not make a difference, as anyone spending( bigly) :p can still be stronger as they will also be able to arm two weapons .

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Right, this won't actually help those (like myself) that are already getting beat up on.