[PC] 10,000 bounties

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bobbyc, Dec 16, 2015.

1. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

Are you serious, I just got my 10,000 bounty kills achievement, Only 4 skill points for this, Come on Kano you can do better then that!!!!

2. Brad Jessome

Brad Jessome Member

I agree should be higher.

bobbyc likes this.
  3. CazG

CazG Member

Are you sure they didn't just miss the "0" after the 4? :p

4. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

kano is cheap on a lot of long term achievements

5. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

WOW, you would think KANO would give a wee bit better reward for that Achievement!!!! THAT sucks really bad KANO

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I've explained in the past how the curve works on our achievements and why the rewards do not appear to grow sufficiently. For some higher-end achievements there are less there than you might expect, however all of that information is exposed on the achievements page so it shouldn't be too much of a surprise. :)

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  7. Valerie Wood

Valerie Wood New Member

For all the time and effort it takes to get that kind of achievement, I agree that it's not much of a reward. Regardless of the 'curve.' I'm sure you can manually input rewards or change/upgrade them. 10,000 bounties is a heck of an achievement!

bobbyc and CazG like this.
  8. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

Boooooooooooo, What it says in the kano pirate manual is irrelevant, I was stating that 10,000 bounty kills isn't a walk in the park and the rewards should be better, Point being KANO shouldn't be so tight!!!!

Valerie Wood likes this.
  9. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I don't know about you, but tight is better than loose

Kirsten likes this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Although it's exposed in achievements Mitch, you can't really call bounty achievements are on a curve, it's more like a flat line for rewards.
    CaptureCURVE.PNG

bobbyc likes this.
  11. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

I understand the curve, but lets face it, 10,000 bounty kills its quite and achievement! And I'm not complaining but going for a bounty opens one up for retaliation. Days of the high levels smacking you :). LOL P.S. Mich could we get a message that says Love It.. Thanks for all the love. :)

12. CazG

CazG Member

LMAO Debra. Think that canned message will be overused by me..... A LOT!! :D

bobbyc likes this.
  13. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Considering Bounty Achievements were an accomplishment at one time before Davy Jones started to come into aspect making it easier to achieve 10k in kills in no time if you choose to want to go after that fast. Or the individuals who love listing cough cough fake accounts just to be able to achieve another achievement no pun intended on that. Seriously griping over an achievement that is not impressive anymore since they are easy to get where there are more concerning issues in the games that need to be addressed.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Yeah i said that.

14. Elle F

Elle F Member

Sometimes the journey is its own reward. :)

mi7ch and Kirsten like this.
  15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Totally :) sometimes you are very deep :)

Elle F likes this.
  16. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Jon on this one that it is easier to get them and yes, many are set up. However, I will say too that I will never reach that many bounties killed achievement. Mainly because I am not going to sit there on the bounty board for hours and click click click until something shows up and then click like mad for the kill and hope I get it.
    All in all though... Congrats to those who made the achievements. It did take some time to do it. :)

Jon Ward likes this.
  17. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Yep, flat line as can be! Each and every achievement for bounty kills is only 4 skill points no matter how many times you have to die to get those achievements.

JADES likes this.
  18. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

probably to late to increase the rewards for 10k bounty kills while it should have been a better reward from the start but lots of achievements are setup that way a crap reward for a ton of time to achieve it.

bobbyc likes this.
  19. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I agree long term players are not rewarded as well as short term fast levelers, not too mention with the exponential cost (xp or money to level) the rewards dwindle the higher you get

bobbyc likes this.
  20. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

[​IMG] It looks like the game Find the Differences ??? [​IMG]