[VC] 1 FP for every 50 boss helped

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Infernal Devil, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Infernal Devil

Infernal Devil New Member

my idea is that after you helped 50 booses you get one FP as a reward (but you to reach the min. limit for rewards). I know you can get a FP when the boss is defeted, but it is guarantee that you will get one. I see two benefits whit this: more people is gonna help, and that they don´t just attack just once and have'nt reached the min. limit and just take place for they that want to attack.

another thing i would like is if you could take away people that have attacked the boss away from the battle (take away they that have'nt reached the min. limit). but of course just if they can get back the stamina they have used :)

2. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

i'm willing to bet you that if you join 50 bosses a day you will get at least 1 fp
    i wont vote on this yet cause i dont want to ruin your score, good luck with it!

3. Infernal Devil

Infernal Devil New Member

actually i collected arround 50 bosses and did'nt get any fp, thats how I got up whit the idea

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

sorry , no support from me on this one there are no do overs, if ya do not want people on your boss who cannot do the min, do not post it to the public send it out in a message to your clan , this way you know the people you are dealing with will do the right thing

5. Don't see a problem with being awarded 1fp for every 50 bosses you help, but I'd say it would need to capped at maybe 5-10 a day so you can't just level into oblivion :)