1/10/13 Battle arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Akkhunter1, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

As i am saying this to be a good sport, good job to the pimps for winning the arena. KAOS did happen to get a player in the top 10, i am not speaking their name because they have not reaveled it in the arena yet but i will say, very well played hornytoad!

2. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

Still having the same problem in my view, just see the player who won the fourth attack: zero. Who gets the TOP 20 know, everyone is in defense mode and not fight, who wins has patience and still do not understand how someone can spend over 3 hours in defense mode. As well, there are players that this mode of defense the whole game, for me, I suggest decrease this time or the amount of times you can enter this mode.

3. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

wow KANO did a good job AGAIN !!!!! WTF how hard is it to get a score board right ????

Your Rank is 19!
    During the Battle Arena you gained 3,163,422 XP!

Profile: little miss angel

18 Last kiss - Herman Viking

19 Rockhopper - Sweyn I Forkbeard

20 little miss angel - LOVE TO KILL LIZLINGS

am i rank 19 or 20 ???? WTF

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Happened to me two arena's back, I will let Kano know and I am sure they can straighten it out :)

5. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

If someone ahead of you didn't do the minimum requirement of attacks it will show that way on the rankings ...

6. Is it true that you can go into defense mode the entire arena? I didn't see that option.

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You can go back as many times as you want but ya have to wait a certain amount of time before you can go back, not that the pc arena usually last long enough for me to go back more than twice but if ya get out of def mode before the time you lose time . I forget the exact numbers though.

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yeah Robert , the ranking thing is the same thing that happened to me someone did not do the min amount of attacks so when I went out I was ranked at# 49 but when the arena was over I actually wound up at # 50 , so I figured it had to be because of the player that did not do the min but ranked higher, a few of us were affected, just not 100 % sure if that is why, but makes sense if that is the reason.

9. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

My question would be why 'tribble' never showed on my battle list ? I also spoke to others who never had that name come up.
    tribble
    Attacks 1
    Kills 0
    Wins 87
    Losses 684
    Biggest Attack 1,739,977 damage

10. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@Dunk Robert is correct about "Tribble" not qualifying for their rewards, which is why you ranked 20th, but got 19th in terms of rewards.

@Robert Thanks for letting us know. We're currently investigating the situation to ensure everything's working as it should.

11. This is a very common thing that has happened in the arena from day one and has been reported here in the forum on numerous occasions.

In every arena I've been in, at the very end, with say 30 players left, we will refresh our rival page and have nearly the entire page be players who have never been seen before, by any of us. All inactive players.