[ARMOR] stuck stamina

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by jackyrocco, Feb 24, 2014.

1. jackyrocco

jackyrocco New Member

Hi,

I'm quite new in the game and I just reached level 86. From maybe level 80, that I upgraded my stamina from 50 to 60 (in the "skills" and not with any boost), and then to 70, I noticed that every time I reach a new level and that my health and energy are totally renewed, my stamina gets up to 50 only (instead of 70) and then progresses 1 by 1 every minute or so. Why is it? Is it a bug or didn't I miss something that I should know.
    If I'm reposting an already treated topic I apologize, but I looked in the FAQs and searched in the former bugs topics and I couldn't see a clear answer about this specific problem.

Thanks for an answer ;)

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It is not a bug,it is normal to get 50 for a level up. Your health and energy also have limits as to what you get when you level. I believe it is 500 for energy and 75,000 for health, if memory serves me right, but a daily(24) boost for energy and stamina will give you what ever your amount is .Then there is the daily random boosts which you get either energy or stamina or you can click that you just want one or the other,and that will give you a certain % each day.

Rulvino likes this.
  3. jackyrocco

jackyrocco New Member

Thanks Linda for answering me so quickly. So if I understand you correctly the maximal stamina refill when I pass a level is 50, then only it can get higher up to value that is fixed in the "skills", according also to the fact that I have or not put a boost (which would make this further refill quicker)?

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

50 stam when you level

can up your stam by skill points, but still only get 50 each level

when taking the stam boost sent by clan you get a full boost at whatever level you have reached via skill points

Daily random boost is a % which shows you when you collect it , that can also be set to stamina only or energy only or the random of both depending on what you decide

5. jackyrocco

jackyrocco New Member

Got it. So I'm correct. Thanks a lot Linda :)