Old grid

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by JADES, Feb 13, 2014.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This is for all games, just using VC as an example.

I'm getting tired of having to click a link on a "enemy guild" and they are dead, then have to click "THEIR TAG" scroll to next and find dead again and so on, so on. What I propose is bringing back the old grid. (Yes I know got changed to watch Daily Gamer Points) This is suppose to be fighting game, not scrolling game and it get's rather irritating for those that play to KILL.

This is picture I made of old grid for those not familiar with it, add the X, /, or the blood like from hitting a VAHALLA Viking to distinguish wasted numerous clicks or not. (sorry all same characters, it was way easier)

[​IMG]

This grid got changed for Daily Gamer Points

[​IMG]

Just give us a distinguished way of seeing "dead or alive"

This would be helpful to all that participate in "WAR MODE" as well.

Here's the discussion on it, before put it up to a vote
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/anyone-remember-the-old-guild-grid.11071/#post-99563

BEAT IT UP, pro's/con's vote it up or down. Opinions wanted, THANX.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  2. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

10 FROM ME..For us that are in wars as you mentioned. is so annoying to go into a whole guild to get 1 WP from every slap and from a guild of 25 only 1 or 2 will be found alive.

Skollstein and JADES like this.
  3. Morbius

Morbius New Member

exactly !!! 10 from me as well

JADES likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Mainly in a holding pattern until we reexamine War Mode in the coming months for VC and LCN. When we do that I'll bring this up with the developers to see if we can bring this back.

Kel the Merciful King and Kehvyn like this.
  5. Chris Groner

Chris Groner New Member

HELLO??? 9 months have gone by....what is the answer? Are you still considering?

6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

sounds like a long time but time flies when youre reworking huge parts of all games and adding a boss that has consumed most of their time im sure....easy for something like this to get lost in the mix

Deblovscats1 and JADES like this.
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm sure old code is laying around somewhere. LOL TY for the bump Demonik

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

idk, i think they threw away all the old myspace files xD no problem

9. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

This would make Warmode more practical and might make more people participate...why was it ever removed instead of being pushed to the side?

LaScepter and JADES like this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Kendall KANO DEV> I believe it was changed to a list to display more info when Gamer Points was introduced.

Lasinagol likes this.
  11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

JADES and Lasinagol like this.
  12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hmm, not sure if at this point we could bring the old grid back, but we could come up with a way to keep the current list but still have a way to quickly check which members of a guild are alive or not.

Kel the Merciful King, Jess and JADES like this.
  13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Anything would satisfy me to distinguish if alive or not from guild page, rather than having to click a link=dead=click guild/scroll back down click link=dead again so on, and so on...

Jess and LaScepter like this.
  14. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Glad to this topic revised...its a great idea...not just for those of us in war mode...but for all Vikings in VC.... :rolleyes:

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Maybe this could possibly work, when viewing a guild page. I bet war mode players would love this as well, and I don't even play WM.

[​IMG]

Only problem is that how "if in red" doesn't actually mean they are actually dead, so would have to come up with fix for that part. They could be in hospital, just a thought to ponder. ;) There is plenty of room for it, no resizing when clipped those images together.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  16. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Nearly a year passed and nothing was done to improve war mode, and as a recent post by you Mitch there is no changes planned for war mode in coming future....

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  17. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

The Devs should know that this idea isnt JUST for war mode ...and it is designed and suggested by someone who doesnt even play in WM....it would be a huge help going thru your guilds enemies for slaps,attacks,etc...this would be a welcomed improvement all around and benefit all active VC players...i give it a 10

18. Chris Groner

Chris Groner New Member

Me likey!! Been under review for over a year...man that is some in depth reviewing ;)

19. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

You had me at hello. I would like this in armadas to show. So we can kill other armadas easily. To show who is alive and who isn't instead of clicking numerous links to find the ones who are alive.

Chasity and JADES like this.
  20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're interested in doing this, once we have some dev time free (FB API 2.0 and all that) we'll start working on this. :)

The Navigator, AlterEgoT and JADES like this.