[LCN] New Location: Istanbul!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Feb 6, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Did you tough it out in Tangier? Are you proud of your Return to Paris? Better buckle up, things are about to get iffy in Istanbul (not Constantinople).

wall_feed_istanbul.jpg

2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Thank you! New Locations are the best updates ;)

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You're welcome, hope you enjoy it!

4. speederly

speederly New Member

i live in turkey , istanbul :) and i am turkish. i like this update.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hope we did it justice! :)

6. Pranav Sood

Pranav Sood New Member

Long way to go :p

7. meeebrah

meeebrah New Member

Looks coo,but i got a long way to go before i see that boss.

8. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Yeah great city Istanbul! Just visited few month ago!

9. true blood

true blood Member

I live in İstanbul Turkey.This is awesome choice.

10. speederly

speederly New Member

türkmüsün kardeş :)

11. i don't post much, but this new city brought me here today.

it's a very nice city...... and thanks for giving us something new to build upon.... but honestly..... this city was a mistake. here is my rational for this statement....

you built a new city, for 13 people. only 13 accounts were able to get immediate access to it.... and the way it goes, maybe 25-30 will have it for the next 3-4 months. now, understand this.... i DO have access.... so what i say isn't said from selfishness, or jealousy. what is the point of building a city for 1% of the players of a game ? if you wanted to give us weapons.... you could have gone back into older cities, and done your elite & optimal upgrades on the already thousands of useless items we all hold. or..... you could have taken those already optimized, and made a few new tiers for them, like platinum & diamond tiers. you'd save on graphic development costs, and allow us to use things we already have at this level, that are so totally useless now in their present incarnations. you gave us a city not 2 months ago, and the drops and items there were perfectly fine ! these new items aren't SO much better ( yes they're better, but not by leaps & bounds ! ) then what we already had access to. and, this is NOT the way to retain membership in the game.

to retain membership.... you need to look where your medium, average player is level-wise, and help them to get stronger, and to want to stay & play & spend. if i were a mid level player here, i'd look at the highest levels, and say ' i have NO shot of beating them '..... spend a few minutes doing what i need to, to stay current, and leave until tomorrow, and do it all over again. there is presently no incentive for your mid range players to excel !!!! be realistic..... those spending will almost always con't to do so. you need to entice those not spending, to dig into their wallets. you also need to retain your free members, as they add to the ranks, and give those who do pay, others to fight with. if opponent pools dry up.... there is no game left, everyone stops spending, and the game shuts down.

i truly feel you need to take stock, and start to realize that if you want to keep the game infinite & thriving, there is a need to address ALL Players.... not just the high leveled elite. there are plenty of other things to do to build upon what you already have with lcn.... but i don't wanna be the only one with suggestions.

thanks for reading. i am not knocking anyone or kano..... i love this game, as those in kano are already aware..... i just think you need to rethink what is important here is all.

12. Michael Myers 666

Michael Myers 666 New Member

Thank you! New Locations are the best updates. Can you next add Helsinki (capital of Finland)

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Nice as a low level player in LCN cannot wait till my higher level clan shares their bosses, like we all do in all games, regardless of anyone's level, and something to look forward to in the future, as I make my way thru the game. In all my games as the new locations come into being, it is always good for the high levels and a goal for everyone else. :)

14. Rob Morin

Rob Morin New Member

Next Locations....

Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver should be the next cities.

Montreal - It has a long history as Canada's wildest city.
    Toronto - The largest city in Canada and its' crime capitol.
    Vancouver - The home of 'BC Bud' and the Rocky Mountains
    Halifax - Home of Alexander Keiths and Schooner Beer!!!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  15. _____Fikret_____

_____Fikret_____ New Member

Teşekkürler KANO (Thanks KANO )
    My level 6532.I live in Istanbul :)

16. meezy

meezy Member

First, i think a new city is good..it does give the higher level player something to work at. As far as catering to the high level..i dotn really think thats whats goin on here..I do believe they could create a few more upgrades as far as the massive collections of non usable weapons most of us have laying around. Me personally, i like the challenge of trying to get into these new boss fights and collecting some of that stuff..and it is quite a challenge. I can remember the days when a humvee, ak47 grenade launcher and tactical armor was all we had to choose from..id say this game came a long way..now we got calendars, challenges and huge world boss fights..id say thats enough to keep anybody busy..

17. speederly

speederly New Member

6532 level mısın ? dünya sıralamasında neden yoksun. face den mi oynuyorsun ?

18. _____Fikret_____

_____Fikret_____ New Member

evet face den oynuyorum.Dünya sıralamasında 13. sıradayım.Form da yazanların büyük çoğunluğuda zaten facebook oyuncusu :)

19. Donsuz Ki

Donsuz Ki New Member

Nice City istanbul I like it
    yani istanbul olması süper oldu.

20. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Totally agree here with Robbin.

There are some 6 thousand active players on Lcn and you have now made 2 new cities for less than 20 people in the new cities case. I really can't get my head around how you guys are thinking or how you think you are improving the game.