Upon Reaching Level 19000

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Grand Master Fielding, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Upon reaching level 19000, I would like to take this time to say

I did this all on my own, without any help from anyone. No one in PARA guild of KANO VC was one bit helpful to me. Never once did Jack the Punisher (Parasumara) or Gene or Schreck or the Ashers or Muirgheal or Kel or BeCoolMan or MEGAWOLF help me out. Not once did Din aka DaFrootLoop help me out. Nor did NFR or Mr. Egi. Neither did Kren nor did Hiney. Nor did Wendah or any other member of PARA guild.

Not once did Sara, Marius, RandallFinkel, Yoop, Ast, or Swafnan of BFT guild help me either. Nor did Dock for that matter.

Nor did anyone else who I am obviously forgetting.

So remember (and I'm gonna sing this in my best Sylvester Stallone voice here)

I DID IT ALL
    AND I STOOD TALL
    AND DID IT MY FRIGGIN WAY

(YO ADRIENNE)

(PS - for those of you too dim witted to know any better - I'm being 101% sarcastic - of course I owe it all to the many people who are in my clan and all of those mentioned above)

2. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

huh , did you watch the grammies last night or something ? lol

3. MEGAWOLF

MEGAWOLF Member

Congrats..... Though i think having me in your inner circle was the only way you got that far... HA.... Great Job though on level 19,000

4. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Gene - No patience for Hollywood here - so the odds of my watching the Grammies are the same as the odds of our buddy taking a bath or shower.

5. you sarcastic bastard hahaha well done ... !! you named all best Vikings out there :cool:

6. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Way to go!!!!!!! Now if they catch up with you on achievements ... oops ... no poopin in this thread! Simply MARVELOUS !!!!!!

7. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Cool....and amusing :rolleyes:

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

congrats fielding, you can spend more money than anyone else can or is willing to haha all sarcasms aside, hell of an achievement...i will officially never catch up to you xD