[ZS] World boss power attacks for server 2

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i think the power attack unlocks need to be lowered, ive yet to see the 2nd power attack unlocked on these bosses yet and ive been playin it for a bit now,,,theyre not even close to being unlocked on the last day which means they never will cause everybody who plays has already hit them

2. Demonik1

great idea demonik, i give this a 10!

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

..........ಠ_ಠ

4. Demonik1

what? i was tired of ghost voting my own ideas haha

5. Silent Death

Silent Death New Member

Yes the unlocks need to be adjusted due to the lack of players on server 2 kano play.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll raise your concerns with the developers, thanks for bringing this to our attention. :)

7. Demonik1

thanks mitch!

8. Demonik1

Boss Fight Details
    total slayers: 522
    fight started: 10 days ago....just to give you an idea of how many are actively playing there...and probly a hundred or so of those are gamers from other games hoppin over when theyre bored...me included ;p haha

9. Demonik1

164 more slayers required to unlock the Lion Tamer Stool Smash!
    Share Rewards! Boss Fight Details
    total slayers: 536
    fight started: 13 days ago

10. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

It is good because you can make more hits to world boss and get better item reward

For exAMPLE on AG server player cant make more than 20 hits, bcse boss was defeated on 5-6 days

11. Demonik1

in theory but every time the boss dies it gets stronger and eventually we wont be able to kill them at all....losing alot of reward exp when we cant kill them