how do people get so much money so fast?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by icedfate, Jul 30, 2010.

1. icedfate

icedfate Member

I dunno, this is gonna sound like a noob question but I'm level 20 and I'm building a combat type and I keep losing to people because they have better weapons than me.

I just lost a fight to someone who has 100 odin swords and 100 snipers at level 22...in order to have that he would have had to earn 14 million money from level 1 to 22

plus he would need 94,000 income to maintain that which would have cost him another 5 million investing in empire properties...how did he accumulate so much money so quickly?!

2. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Players get income from empire, coin from winning battles, bosses, giving & getting job help and Inner Circle.
    Depending on who places you in their Inner Circle you can receive quite a lot of coin. Especially if they win large bounty's.

To increase your income, make sure to invest in your Empire, i.e. Property. Soon you will make enough to pay for the upkeep needed for your clan.

3. Lil' Ms.Mandy

Lil' Ms.Mandy Member

I had a higher level that was in my friend list for another app put me in their inner circle as soon as they saw I added vikings and it helped tremendously. :)

4. Mythrandir

Mythrandir New Member

Also you have to remember that some people don't level very quickly at all. It's possible he sat on level 22 for a couple weeks, just stockpiling cash, so that he will be able to field a better equipped army than that of the clans around him.

5. i let my money build up for a long long time and bought a lot of property...i have all the top weapons and warriors and i have enough for all my chieftians...u have to let the money stack...you know it is true first you get the money, then you get the power and i went to the leaderboard and added all the world top players..i get a lot of money like that

6. Empire Empire Empire!...keep buying even if you have to forgo weapons and clan for a bit, it will pay off in the end (no pun intended)lol

7. icedfate

icedfate Member

actually I figured it out, I was a noob when I posted that...I didn't realize you can do missions in the next zone before you finished the missions in the first zone, everything beyond the first zone gives 30 million or more, since I figured out you can journey to later zones before you complete the earlier ones I've been rolling in cash and always manage to have all the best equipments for myself each level

8. Indeed. Especially since it lets you bypass some of the weapons that aren't really worth stocking up on since they become obsolete so fast.

9. samowen

samowen New Member

Help out with quests, especially for high level players. Those drop millions, upon millions not to mention useful XP. That helped me a lot when I first started out.