[VC] New Elite/Legendary Crafting for Higher-Level Locations

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

does anyone know if the elite healer clerics are reverse craftable?

2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

@Demonik1 yes, every elite and legendary has reverse recipe

my question is: the elites for the other 3 bosses will be released soon or there is no ETA for them?

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i thought so...a friend of mine elited max by accident and couldnt find the reverse recipe and i couldnt help cause im about 100 levels away from eliting them and you need to have an elite item to see the reverse recipe for it...anyways, thanks

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You need to select the reverse recipes to see it, for some crazy idea they made an update and separated the reverse recipes and now they are harder to notice

[​IMG]

5. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Once again Kano, Thank you for the Elites & Legendary for Snowcapes, Healer Cleric, Chopblades, Snake Eye Gem, & Paladin Sage!♥

BUT... We still have the same problem of not being able to use the Drop items from the Ratatoskr, The Last Stand of Heimdallr, & Odin's Ravens!

We need to be able to upgrade the Acorn Slings from the Ratatoskr

We need to be able to upgrade Bronze Blade from The Last Stand of Heimdallr

We need to be able to upgrade the Warbird from the Odin's Ravens

And I have to ask....WHY is the Attack & Defense on the Warbird so low when it is the newest Boss??? They are much lower than the Attack & Defense of the Acorn Slings & Bronze Blade's!

Once again we have a lot of items that are totally useless until we can upgrade them!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  6. I agree with Debs on the later upgrades. If the bosses are to be given upgrades to elite and legendary why not just do it to the latest boss when the code is already there and the icons are the same just with a different background colours.

As for the Warbird (Attack 75 / Defence 74), it is a warrior drop unlike the Acorn Slings and Bronze Blade's, so will inherently be less. It beats the last boss warrior drop which was the Paladin Sage (Attack 72 / Defence 72) on attack and Defence.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Trust me guys, we know that there are more items that need to be given Elite/Legendary crafting. We plan to release those as soon as we can, but there will be a slight lag between this release and the next one (hopefully not as long as previously).

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

What ever happened to updating the numbers of past limited, loyalty and reward items?

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I could have sworn that we updated the stats for Loyalty items back in December (at least that's what I was told).

As for the other ones I'll have to check on the ETA; I know it's on the docket but not sure when it's coming in.

10. polishpimp

TY kind sir!

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually the Warbird is warrior why lower #'s of 75/74, acorn sling is a weapon at 95/87 as well bronze blade is a weapon 96/88

12. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Likely because attack and defense on warriors is a bit less than on weapons. Remember only 10,000 weapons allowed, where 20,000 warriors are.

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Never understood the concept of 10k weapons/20k warriors, are the 10k extra warriors arms chopped off? LOL, to late to change it now, but things that make you go hmmmm.

14. polishpimp

I just tell myself its like most other armies in that not all of them actually fight...many just play a support role (communication, medics, cooks, supplies etc etc). Not sure this is what kano had in mind...but it gives them an explanation if they're looking for one....lol

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well if so, go find a warrior in inventory that is 'not holding a weapon' that doesn't look like a demon. LOL

16. polishpimp

lol...heres a few that meet that criteria

healing cleric (medic), time keeper(logistics), tree scout n forest guide, (intel), beast king(takes care of the horses n such), holiday spirit (moral officer), earth watcher (spy), shield maiden(supplies) goddess (clergy) shadow guard (mp)Etc etc etc

Then u have animals that are warriors that wouldnt need weapons like the warbird, sheep, champion steed, war dog...etc etc etc

Then u have those who use magic rather then weapons like sorcerers elfs, elven mages, trickster fairies, harpy witch..etc etc etc

demons or spirits that rely on the powers of good or evil like..shape shifters, inferno demons, hels servents, , devil thane...etc etc

elemental or creatures of the earth like stone golems, wind maidens , thundermages, blazing giants, fire fiends, snow troll, blizzard king etc etc etc