[All] Calm down.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Survival Streak 0, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Maaan, y'all need to calm down...seeing threads closed in the ideas sections ain't good at all...so here's my idea, vote as you will but it's down to you guys to implement, not kano...

To the forum veterans, remember not everyone views/watches the forums like we do...so they miss old/similar ideas and the arguments that went with/against them.

To the newbies, please try and take into account that alot of the ideas you see to on here aren't actually as original as you might think, a lot of ideas have passed through here (there's even a couple of hidden forums with old ideas in :p)

To everyone, remember the ability to discuss these idea rather than just vote is so that we can discuss what flaws people might see in a particular idea and maybe how we might improve upon them.
    If you dislike an idea but don't wish to comment as to why...ghost vote, say nothing...if you like/think you can improve upon or compromise with an idea please say how/why.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

no point in voting cause this isnt something that will get implemented ;p but i agree to an extent...some people dont take the forum for what it is but then again there are some that have a valid point sometimes on certain threads so i can see the reasoning on both sides of the fence...and then there are those that have just had bad experiences on here with good expectations smashed and that can be a bit frustrating....in the end, it is what it is and i doubt it will change anytime soon haha but nice post

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

well 10 from me lol just cause. and ya i have had welllest say a couple threads that have been smashed pretty bad lol. and you guys have been here lng enough to see that. but ya i dot take it personal and if you do all i say is take a day or so and not go on here then come back when you are settled down and read over the posts again that are in your idea or whatever thread you have and you will more often then not see that you actually werent understanding what others where trying to say or you might see that the way you put your idea down wasnt how you intended it to be so that is why others may have critisized it.

4. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Voted 10, I don't look at the forums daily and this is exactly the reason why. I really could care less about people's petty arguments with others that never stay on topic. I do not want to look through pages of fighting to finally see the point. These forums are tedious to say the least.

And I do not think threads should be closed. This thread: http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?12291-Selling-Back-UN-Items was not up long enough, I just noticed it today and wanted to comment on it. It would have been a succinct comment with an actual point.

5. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Yeah there was no time to discuss it..
    lol the 2nd-4th paragraph of the original post here were written in a reply in that thread...I clicked submit and it had been closed while i was writing it.

6. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

It's a shame there wasn't any time to discuss it, but then again you do have to blame OP for that. Instead of trying to figure out why and proposing different ways that it could be implemented with some compromise he basically stated "I'm right you're wrong, the world is out to get me" a few times. I did however like the exchange rate of how they could be used to grab some newer items at a slightly lower price of 5-10 UN cheaper.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I as well was going to explain my opinion better, but was short on time before thread was closed, so guess I'll explain it here. Old item you may have purchased for 30 FP's and unused, now get "say 1/2" trade in=15 FP's now have the option to buy a new item. I'll use 2 options of why I voted 1 star.

1. Crate, which is 20 FP's (not guaranteed the best from the crate but still have the chance for 5 FP's)
    2. Sale item which is 21 or 22 FP's is guaranteed, for 6-7 FP's

All I can say is, it was useful at the point in time you bought it=got the use out of it. In the end it was your decision to buy it.

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

on the subject of being able to sell limited items back...i believe we should be able to but for less than half...maybe 40 or 30 percent would be more likely. we can sell everything else we buy with coin, why not fps also? hell, even the loyalty items can be sold back at a loss. but lets be straight here, theres no way in HELL kano will implement this, their sales would drop and that doesnt bode well for any of us in any one of their games. would it be cool? absofreakinlutely....will it ever happen? HELLLLLLLL no haha

9. clubber

clubber Member

Sorry but what are we talking about here? /me confused.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That particular thread was closed because, despite a couple posts by myself to get things back on topic, the post kept getting derailed.

Discussions of ideas are fine, but that thread quickly went into criticizing the OP/his perception on what 1-star rating means and his reactions to that.