[ZS] Selling Back UN Items

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by dave of the dead, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave of the dead

dave of the dead New Member

This has been a major weak point of the game from the beginning; however, it is a more pressing concern now that there are so many tiers of items with varying costs and stats. This puts older players at a disadvantage by having spent more un on essentially useless gear/vehicles/weapons. This aspect of the game seems to serve to hinder the interactivity of the game. I don't think this would be a tough fix and I know I am not the only player frustrated by this. I suggest on the item page having the "sell for *** UN" next to the item along with the change in stats after selling that are already there for items to be purchased. I think reselling for half the cost or half the cost plus 1 would be fair and allow older players to re-upgrade their gear and not be sitting on now useless items that we spent thousands of UN to acquire. I have stopped buying un items and intend to not resume until this is implemented.

2. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

This is one of the ways Kano is able to stay in business. Without people continuously buying UN we have no game. If your items are easily met to be perfect then Kano doesn't make as much money.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

1 star ,no buy backs,you buy it you own it, think before you buy,it is the nature of these games to become stronger than you were and things become less useful,maybe crafting them would make better use of things, but items are not the end all of being strong or weak, IMO ,just another component to the games.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
  4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

no 1 star from me because as God of Bacon said we wouldnt have a game if it where like this. and if you acidently buy a item that costs UN then you can contact support and tell them that you did and the refund you the points and of course discard that item from your inventory.

5. dave of the dead

I think kano will make ZERO money if no one plays the game. This is one reason people leave. I can assure you of that and it amuses me that the responders and raters are so kano-oriented. Kano groupies...kano employees would not even be so quick to disregard the voice of the players. Now you 3 post something that I can give 1 star because I predict I "won't understand what you post"..

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I bought a car once, it became outdated on gas mileage, KANO can you refund me?

7. dave of the dead

Never heard of a used car lot apparently...you just made my point for me. Good analogy. Hope Kano pays you well for trolling its IDEAS forum...the only place in the world where ideas are jeered. I obviously do not live on this forum, so you guys enjoy finding fault with the IDEAS of others...808 posts and nothing to say. I hope they pay you well...

8. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

5*'s (for now) :p
    I'm not totally sure about selling the items back though, but maybe some sort of part exchange scheme
    So maybe a UN weapon costing 30un is reduced to maybe 20 if you trade in a lesser weapon. *shrugs*did

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i would go for that an exchange for a better one for a reduced cost.

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I hear this all the time,"people are leaving the games "because of this and that ,and yet each and everyday I get multiple clan request for all 4 games , not to mention the other two new platforms, I see people talking about how they now also play on Kong and the other platform,if someone threatens Kano saying they aren't gonna spend anymore, believe me there is a constant influx of new players who will.

11. dave of the dead

These games will be forgotten as they fill with alts and the older players get fed up with not being heard. There's an invention called an xbox1 and oh yeah a ps4. They provide more gaming experience and don't have their hands out every time you play. Again, I am sure impressed with everyone's knowledge of kano's business operation on this forum. I have a bachelor's degree in business, so yeah I see the big picture. I play the games and to me ALL ideas are of value and should be discussed. I really doubt kano shrugs off the loss of daily players on its games, but you seem so assured of their business operations and market strategy linda...or you think you do. I do enjoy reading the criticisms of people who have no desire to understand my key concepts when I post.

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ya know Dave ya are really need to understand the forum is for discussions and everyone has ideas and opinions ,just because someone does not agree with yours is no reason to get personal about it,ya really need to lighten up,Happy new Year,

13. dave of the dead

I do not enjoy definitive criticisms of my comments. Be constructive. Because you cannot understand an idea, do not destroy it by rating it a "ONE" every time. That is childisih and sad and I defend my ideas and the ideas of others. Enjoy rating everything a ONE that you do not agree with, that will work out well for you over the course of your life.

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey Dave,

No where have I seen people say that they're rating your ideas a one because they don't understand them. Seems like they grasp your concepts, they just happen to disagree, hence the one star.

That's the whole point of the star rating system, so users can give it a rating based on how they feel about the idea and how it they think it would affect the game were it implemented.

15. dave of the dead

Mitch, the remarks seem to imply that I want my money back. If the original post was read, I stated I would like 50% of the original cost back, not the entire cost back. This implication could only be made if the comment was not actually read or understood because I was deliberate and clear with how my idea was stated.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

OK let's try and keep this thread on topic and discuss the idea.

No more talking about criticizing posts and the criticizing of criticizing posts, alright? :)

17. dave of the dead

Thank you so much for reading my comment! Your idea is similar to my own and I hope for some additional input from others. An exchange would be a step in the right direction, but I do prefer my idea so I can tweak the stats to perfection. I would like to mention that we are not friends in the game, but I salute you for contributing to this discussion and giving my idea a "fair" rating!

18. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

1 star. You decided to spend your rewards points to purchase the items. Just because all games eventually have to improve items stats doesn't mean you should be rewarded by getting 50 percent back of a purchased item. You and you alone decided to purchase that item. No one forced your hand to click to purchase. Months down the road are you going to complain again you want the option of doing it again over and over and how many items can you do this for lets change the whole aspect of the game and allow people to do this and abuse the game worse and lets not mention alts that haven't been caught yet being able to take advantage of this.. No game has ever done this nor will they. And as your comment about declining numbers that has nothing to do with this field in the game. You can easily craft and build and be smart about your purchases and improve your character day in and day out.

You wanted a honest opinion and input there it is and that is the reason it will always be a 1 star.

19. dave of the dead

It is ideas forum. This is my way to make the game more fun long term. The way it is it seems pointless to purchase un items. As I stated, I will not continue to waste un on them and will share the concept with fb friends and squad who are more understanding, respectful, and receptive of input. You have not swayed my opinion, and I'm not here to convince others to change their minds; keep your opinion, you are entitled to yours as I am definately entitled to mine. The difference is, I go out of my way to post my ideas on this forum. You should try that because you seem awfully opinionated about others' ideas..

20. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Then why are you even bothering posting here knowing that your idea is going to get criticism on it. Your whole comment right there explains how you have no concept on what your trying to achieve. The whole point of an idea is trying to change people's minds or get them to see it from your perspective and you only have one person just 1 right here. And you claim you have others in your squad who are more understanding well tell them to come here and voice their opinions also or is that just another fabrication of your mind playing tricks again. Bottom line is if you don't want to purchase something because you don't like how it's done don't. Maybe kano should retro grade your account and take all the reward points you have gotten for free from calenders arenas from leveling and so on that you did not purchase and see which one ways out more your probable small purchases or there gratitude in giving you those reward points easier then some games do. And then we will see how many items you can really sell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.