what are you doing about zombie arena and this farce of a fortitude bar?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by slave, Oct 17, 2013.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

LMAO. I got almost the same exact answer without the singling out part.

2. slave

slave Member

sorry to disappoint you again johny boy but i have no idea who is going to win arena, and for that matter, i dont really care either

how about them apples???

3. slave

slave Member

on a positive note, it was much harder to get the bar down to the yellow area, but i didnt have much time to play and test it out, im still quite disappointed that if and when the bar goes into the red, that me or whomever, has reduced attack effectiveness

again, you have to have the stamina to be able to make the bar go down, if you dont have stamina, you will never trigger this

so yes kano...it does show bias on high stam accounts..

on a completely different note, i continue to see people who whine and complain about the results of arena
    a few months after the initial release of arena, i built a hi powered team and we completely ruled arena, i cant tell you that the results were rigged, we never knew who was going to be able to participate, who was going to have un to spend to drive the arena, and what other people were going to do. We were in the drivers seat for the majority of those arenas, and when it gets down to 6-10 people yes, of course there is discussion on who is going to win. However, for anyone to be upset with that. Hello!!! make your own damn team and do it yourself instead of complaining about someone elses group deciding it.

its not as easy as you think
    1- you have to have people willing to spend UN and or cash
    2 - you have to have people willing to spend and sharing kill rewards to keep your players healthy (not nearly as easy as you think)
    3 - you have to be online for the better part of the arena, having some of your team out galavanting around while others are playing doesnt work real well and will find you in the 20-40 range
    4 - you have to manage the personalities -prolly the hardest part of all, if you think its easy, its not, its tough, dam tough and the single biggest reason most people cant put a team together

if you think its easy try it....
    kudos to EDU for what they are doing
    when they spend the time and money they can make anyone on their team a winner that they want to, theres nothing wrong with it, dont like it, make a team and take them down

4. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

I believe this to be completely true. I hit the red again this arena, but only on high health opponents where it took a lot more attacks to kill them. My click speed remained the same as with lower health targets, I never hit the red on the lower health targets. So all things were constant, the only difference was my number of consecutive attacks. This fortitude bar, throttle, whatever you want to call it is only effecting those putting in the stam and/or UNs to take down higher health targets.

5. hell have no fury

hell have no fury New Member

Yes i had much less movement on the fortitude bar and moved it into halfway point three times all on higher health opponents.The bar has not leveled the field at all the lst 2 arenas still have finished led by edu and the few others who finish in the top ten almost everytime.Scrap it.DId not level the field one bit .

6. im the beast

im the beast Member

the only thing the bar is good for is when its drops low enough to a point where i dont like how slow my attacks are going in i go use my energy so in a way it makes me use my energy..lol guess that the added layer of strategy.

7. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I just enter the arena for the small xp and iam not low level but it just don't kick it for me. I have try it 2 times I think. But meh not worth it. However I like the faction wars in the other hand.

8. Jim Wells

Jim Wells Member

those of you that are saying that you dont hit the throttle are either liars or dont really play arena, you cant get a kill clicking as fast as you can without hitting it. and id like to add that you boys at kano should really hire a tester, itll make the game a lot smoother if at least one of you would actually play.....just sayin

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Doubt ZS is any different than other arenas this is VC and I have never hit throttle

CaptureARENA.PNG

10. im the beast

im the beast Member

Total Attacks: 1274087
    Total Kills: 1791
    Top 5% Finishes: 31
    Top 10% Finishes: 35
    Top 20% Finishes: 35
    these are my ba stats and every form of the throttle ive hit at some point in time.. the time out ive hit many many times and it has cost many kills b4..now this bar icve hit red alot but it has only seemed to slow me down once or twice although ive hit it more that once or twice, now when i hit red i just go do my outbrake and come back to my target... id say matt you havnt attacked enough to get it just sayin

11. hell have no fury

hell have no fury New Member

Total Attacks: 1710040 Top 5% Finishes: 42
    Total Kills: 1678 Top 10% Finishes: 42
    Top 20% Finishes: 42
    I hit the original throtle a few times in the early arenas but with the new fortitude bar i have hit it in every arena especially the first one it was implemented into.the past few arenas it was harder to hit but as i got further into the arena i hit it constantly with every person i attacked as their health increased the bar got closer to empty making myself have to slow down or leave and come back to after a short break to allow the bar to get back to yellow .once again clicking with a cheap mouse and i trip the fortitude every arena multiple times. thanks brian

12. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Slave would you (or anyone else) like to make a video of this so we can look at it? and show it to kano :pP

13. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I forget the actual thread, but polish had taken part in a ZS arena and mentioned how surprised he was on how different it was. I myself can't really speak on the matter, but I'm sure he's play enough of the other games to know.

14. slave

slave Member

sorry kevin, im at my max just being able to post a picture, i have no idea how i would go about making a video of myself playing zs, and after seeing all the people pick apart other peoples videos, i dont have much interest either. i know it may sound hard to beleive when you hear people saying stuff, but i have no reason to lie about hitting the stuff i do. i dont think i should be hitting it, when i do hit things that im not supposed to, i know for sure one thing...it was coded wrong, im not young, im not fast, but i seem to be able to outclick what kano thinks is not humanly possible and im sitting here in living proof telling them that it is possible and i do it almost every arena
    i keep hearing stamina has nothing to do with it....but im hear to tell you it does
    if you dont have enough stamina to keep attacking non stop, i doubt you will ever trip any of their meters, but if you do someday get your stamina up to 2500 or more, then perhaps you can start complaining too when you see things that reduce your attack effectiveness simply because you did something that was all too easy to do, and that is what we are supposed to be doing in arena - attack.
    you wont find people whining about it in faction wars, cuz they have it so limited that you cant attack for more than a minute or two
    which in my humble opinion is a joke - but thats my opinion of the "war"

15. unimpressed

unimpressed New Member

i am almost at a point of playing areana. please mr.slave explain what point is my playing if the field is level for us both. i have 600 stamina and will be 660 when i can join. do i have the same chance of wining as you

16. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Of course you don't. Do you expect to? The strongest always has the highest chance before you factor in other things like strategy and your network of people. The lower levels should not have a chance in hell of winning on their own accord.

17. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

The way the ZS arena is played is a completely diff. Not only is it played differently because ZS is on avg. far more energy driven than stamina....the perks work out completely differently for the same reason. Stamina costs 2 SP per vs 1 SP per for energy. Perks are based on overall SP allocation....do the math.

Your doubting that ZS is any diff than the other arenas? ZS is the only game with the throttle/fortitude bar. I would imagine you will continue to have difficulty hitting the throttle/fortitude bar in VC due to the fact VC does not have one.

18. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

No....u wont have the same chance ....but there is still a very small chance depending on a few of the things GOB mentioned. With that said their is also a very good chance depending on your strategy, patience and dedication that u will at least rank well and/or get a boat load of levels. I think its important to note that the arena was originally intended with higher level or stronger accounts in mind. The inclusion of lower levels was to simply give em a shot at some levels and the opportunity to even beat a much higher level when attacking from time to time (hence the handicap). Due to the handicap amuch higher level will even lose to u from time to time. In the arenas I attack players (or vice versa)all the time I never even come come close to losing to when attacked in the regular game....yet they can often times beat me or i lose to them nearly 50% of the time in the arena. Thats a pretty good deal for u lower level player if ya ask me. I actually rely on it and perform pretty well when playing from my lower level accounts in certain games. Starting out your arena experience as a lower level player can actually have its advantages eventually (if u plan on continuing to level up). Not only do u stand to gain a lot more levels than those that came before u and had no arenas...but you will also learn (hopefully) or at least have the opportunity to gain that much more experience and strategy and will potentially be a serious force to be reckoned with as u climb the ranks.

19. slave

slave Member

and unimpressed....luckily in zs we have the fortitude bar, so that gives you an extra layer of strategy.....

and im not just saying that, that is directly from kano see below quote, i wouldnt lie to you...

"The new Fortitude indicator is meant to add an extra layer of strategy and help players apply their attacks where they will be most effective, as well as provide some extra barriers to players attempting to use bots or cheats."

i mean how would you know where to apply your attacks without the fortitutude bar????
    and those extra barriers came in handy this past arena when someone was able to paste me for over 1000 attacks in less than a minute...

20. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

How about scripting/cheating/glitching players slave. Have you report those players?