snowcapes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Demonik1, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

are they snowcapes going to be made elitable? if they are, will the weapons theyre used to make in another recipe be made elitable as well? it would be a huge waste to those that have made alot of them as they are extremely costly...i only made under a thousand cause its just not worth it in the long run but there are others that have made wayyyyy more

2. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

I have been asking that ALL of the newer Boss's drops be upgraded to Elite & Legendary so that we could use them ~

http://tinyurl.com/n3hjuj5

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're working on making some new Elite/Legendary crafting options for the higher level items in Viking Clan. No ETA, but it is a priority for us. :)

4. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Good to hear it's at least in Priority!♥ :)

5. Demonik1

i dont want an exact eta, a complete guesstimate would be fine with me....1-3 months, 6-12, whatever....been waiting for more to do in the blacksmith since forever....and for those of us that have spent quads on certain smith items, there should be a way to do more with those since theyre ae quickly becoming useless...first the freyas helms and now my thunderswipes are slowly dwindling into the abyss

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Believe me, it doesn't stop there. I got 2263 still can make= ~3.45Q Only made 151 Spirit Stags because the value really sucks. Only use them defense and after less than 3k more weapons, they will be completely useless. This boss "I believe" has the worst random drops in the game for (your level achieved).
    CaptureSS.jpg
    CaptureSC.jpg
    WEEEEEE 6/6 Bump for 1.5 trill a pop

7. Demonik1

i hear ya man, i only made a few hundred of them, its not worth the coin to add a defensive item ill only be using for a few months...im only hitting the boss just in case they make the capes elitable

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Capes should of been eliteable in the 1st place, "almost" all other boss random drops are, this is a hard boss to even give away. Mines at lvl 53 and I will not open it again. Had to eat over 1/3rd of it with 50 people in and had high limit set.

9. Demonik1

well a stingy boss doesnt deter me, i just hate to see my stams wasted....i stopped mine at 66 i think, ill just save it for when i know whats what. it just bugs the crap outta me that no one from kano can give us any kind of answer on what to expect, hell a maybe would even be nice. the higher levels are already at a disadvantage due to the release of newer things that will help lower levels out longer than it ever could people that have been playing for years....how about treating us as fairly as the newer players and give us some kind of heads up so we can stock up on things that will help us later on?

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Is the word your looking for "RESPECT" LOL

11. I just think that with the level the elites and legendarys stop it will soon be that we won't even need them above the levels they are now. When you see all the drops from the bosses you cannot use it stops you hitting them. In fact from someone who did loads of boss levelling I only hit the top 3 on a regimented basis now, especially when the drops are now useless even for the top bosses. What a waste! It can't take much programming when the basis for legendary and elites are already coded for lower bosses and the graphics are just a colour change. Rant over!! lol

12. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I agree, the drops are useless and without any elites and legendary in the Skadi's Blizzard, Thrym and Jormungandr bosses I just done some minimum attacks and pushed the boss to the feed to be killed by someone to make the achievements.
    If sometime in the future there will be any elites and legendarys, at what lvl they are unlocked I can make something better with a lot less effort.

13. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

jade sorry but ALL i look for cant find the things for level 6700 im sooooo sorry please dont kll me